STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Yo, I need to trade some one

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Yo, I need to trade some one   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Im trading 230 astros (ONLY TO GUILDIES) for lucha libre. Im a guild veteran, so plz dont mark me as shady, I understand where your coming from but Ive done several trades with strangers and involved me going first. And quite frankly im tired of it so just plz be willing to go first. That is if you want to trade. For those who DONT wanna trade, you guys have no business putting stupid comments about anything that I wrote so just respect that. Thank you.


And for the new guys who havent added me yet. Plz do, IGN: DarkFlash level: 38.
skill level: Ownage XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm

IGN KidRush Lvl: 47 Skill lvl: PURE OWNAGE bABY
and dark i might trade u if i can get the cash cuz i want shamen XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Go online right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Ok, you know what. Ill even go first. I changed my mind. But if you guys double cross me (which seeing as you guys are my guildies you shouldnt.) Ill get pissed and you guys will probably be kicked out of the guild. Because i dont think abbx tolerates scamming in our guild and neither does azndude. That is all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:09 am

DarkFlash wrote:
Ok, you know what. Ill even go first. I changed my mind. But if you guys double cross me (which seeing as you guys are my guildies you shouldnt.) Ill get pissed and you guys will probably be kicked out of the guild. Because i dont think abbx tolerates scamming in our guild and neither does azndude. That is all Very Happy

Correct. Scammers make us look bad. Pretty much why I try to ignore Hali these days. He just told me the other day "I got Lucha...without scamming! =D!"

What does he want me to say? Congratulations? He shouldnt ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 am

Abbx wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:
Ok, you know what. Ill even go first. I changed my mind. But if you guys double cross me (which seeing as you guys are my guildies you shouldnt.) Ill get pissed and you guys will probably be kicked out of the guild. Because i dont think abbx tolerates scamming in our guild and neither does azndude. That is all Very Happy

Correct. Scammers make us look bad. Pretty much why I try to ignore Hali these days. He just told me the other day "I got Lucha...without scamming! =D!"

What does he want me to say? Congratulations? He shouldnt ever.
Agreed.

Personally, I want to kick Hali out of the guild, everytime I go on, he's ALWAYS in moon solo.
I understand some people really love moon (looks at koolaiid). But Hali ONLY plays moon solo.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic_Stalker
STaR Of Liberty
STaR Of Liberty
avatar

Posts : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 25
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:
DarkFlash wrote:
Ok, you know what. Ill even go first. I changed my mind. But if you guys double cross me (which seeing as you guys are my guildies you shouldnt.) Ill get pissed and you guys will probably be kicked out of the guild. Because i dont think abbx tolerates scamming in our guild and neither does azndude. That is all Very Happy

Correct. Scammers make us look bad. Pretty much why I try to ignore Hali these days. He just told me the other day "I got Lucha...without scamming! =D!"

What does he want me to say? Congratulations? He shouldnt ever.
Agreed.

Personally, I want to kick Hali out of the guild, everytime I go on, he's ALWAYS in moon solo.
I understand some people really love moon (looks at koolaiid). But Hali ONLY plays moon solo.

I know! I mean I'm terrible at moon!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 am

wth heck man moon is the best stage out there in rf =/, in my ind lolz, juat b/c i play alot of moon, doesnt mean anything.i like playing single not teams.


* i dont even kno if i wana go bak 2 rf anymoar.. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
wth heck man moon is the best stage out there in rf =/, in my ind lolz, juat b/c i play alot of moon, doesnt mean anything.i like playing single not teams.


* i dont even kno if i wana go bak 2 rf anymoar.. =/

You used to be an astro whore. Dont see why you cant pay for shaman and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Abbx wrote:
KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
wth heck man moon is the best stage out there in rf =/, in my ind lolz, juat b/c i play alot of moon, doesnt mean anything.i like playing single not teams.


* i dont even kno if i wana go bak 2 rf anymoar.. =/

You used to be an astro whore. Dont see why you cant pay for shaman and have some fun.

woah time out how da fck was i an astro wh0re. i bought astros msotly every 2 weeks and after a while i stopped.. plus at those times, i gave half to dwayne, and i have actually shared for free with ppl, lol n like wtf is shaman gonna do make me not bored of RF? haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 pm

First of all. Dylan, shut up xD you got to a way higher level then me because you would get hella points dominating moonlight rooms. And thats all you played (dont fret it, I can read your sarcasm best so know what you meant Very Happy) And second off, I dont wanna kick Hali out, him and I get along great and I think hes a nice guy. Hes also changing his scamming ways for us, so that means SOMETHING no? I vote we keep him. P.S. Fuck all moon rooms, theyre boring lagfests and thats the only type of room there is these days, other then boss and demo. As you guys have probably read before when I vented my anger on RF. Anyways, give Hali another shot, I think he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR
avatar

Posts : 183
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa CA

PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 pm

DarkFlash wrote:
First of all. Dylan, shut up xD you got to a way higher level then me because you would get hella points dominating moonlight rooms. And thats all you played (dont fret it, I can read your sarcasm best so know what you meant Very Happy) And second off, I dont wanna kick Hali out, him and I get along great and I think hes a nice guy. Hes also changing his scamming ways for us, so that means SOMETHING no? I vote we keep him. P.S. Fuck all moon rooms, theyre boring lagfests and thats the only type of room there is these days, other then boss and demo. As you guys have probably read before when I vented my anger on RF. Anyways, give Hali another shot, I think he deserves it.

I second this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yo, I need to trade some one   

Back to top Go down
 
Yo, I need to trade some one
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Death Krops for Sale/trade
» Space Marine Trade
» SHOCKA'S UPDATED SALE / TRADE THREAD (See for note about MOTUC)
» gears 3 green liquid metal gunskin for trade
» Thrashball Cole & Gold Retro Code Trade

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: