STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR

PostSubject: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:46 am

This is probably my final straw with this game everyone. Its too frustrating to play now a days for too many reasons and all of the fun has been sapped out of it for good. heres a huge list why.

Fuck this game because:

1. Absolutely the WORST online community ever. I found the only nice people that Ive actually LIKED in this guild (minus RadMad)

2. Laggy as hell, 80% time I play im trying to predict lag patterns instead of player patterns. Which is of course the closest thing to impossible.

3. The game should have its named changed to "MOONLIGHT VALLEY,Nhaa,Boss mode" since its the only rooms I ever see, and the main way I prefer to play is with team glacier or just singles on any stage except moonlight.

4. Our shitty hosts OGP likes to rip us off by making astro items over priced, or just 3 astros over the limit to make "survey ignorant people" buy more then 20% worth. Which is a WHOPPING 25-40 dollar amount based off of where you live.

5. They try to get you banned for everything, which makes the game almost paranoia-ish for me to play sometimes, because some times I habitually r climb without thinking after i get edged (90% of the time due to teleport recover kick/ ram or god mode) and I'd freak out if some low life douche actually screened me doing that and reported me for fun. There are people like that, I have a few people i know that are.

6. Time consuming up the ass. Unsteady carat income ranging from 60-150 carats a game (in my case) probably less for less skilled players who range from (30-70) carats a game. Which makes buying cool carat stuff SUPER difficult and could at least stand to be a little easier.

7. OGP takes way to long to release cool new shit, which dries out the game fast, and it would probably be a lot more fun if the game was more hectic with new items being spammed all over. Remember those days? When you would get sliced from off screen discs, and you just wanted to know what the fuck just hit you and why did it just hit 380 damage? Those days were especially fun werent they?

8. Strength sets kinda ruin it for me sometimes, When i use them , i dont really get much pride out of killing some one in two koroshu juggles, and I definitely am getting sick of seeing exact level 20s with full merciless sets on spamming the latest scrolls kick combos just cuz they can. Most of my teams involve people like this and quite frankly this is getting old for me as well.

9. Well shit ive gotten this far im going for 10 good reasons so heres #9 i guess. Noobs, I dont particularly mind them too much because we all were ones at a certain point. But the main problem with MY DEFINITION OF A NOOB, is getting people that think its cute to run to some unpopulated part of that map and do fucking dance 1 on a fence while im getting triple teamed after my team has either A. walked off the edge by accident. or B. got their asses handed to them by the over whelming numbers because they cant handle them as well as i can. The other kind of noob hate equally as much are the kinds that glitch into the walls and stuff like that, just cuz they think its cool or some other reason I can never understand. But I hate it, and I take no hesitation to get them banned.

10. No valid trade system. Trust no one when you need to trade for something because getting scammed, or being a scammer qualifies you as a grade A retard. Im only a grade B+ retard because I learned after the second time and promised my self to only trade my friends, or people I know addresses to. Its beyond ridiculous why there hasn't been a finely established trade system yet, because Astros = Money, Carats = Time of our lives spent. To me, its equal worth. and A lot of it has been wasted due to scammers.

Last note: My best friend stalker, my brother NormalMan, and my good friend skyflyhigh have been the main reasons why i still wanted to go on, but there just hasnt been enough good coming out of RF to keep us on for to long anymore, and its sad but its true. I loved RF, but its big ugly mask finally came off to me right about when the samurai souls started coming out. Thanks to whoever read this, I know its long and I appreciate these forums being here to help me vent Like this. This isnt a permanant leave in case anyone here is wondering. This was more of an opportunity to get all of this on print. Im not asking anyone to read this but Id like it if you gave it a good look if youd like cuz some positive responses would help a lot, you guys have been great friends, especially: Ang3lswrath, Abbx, kidrush, red, koolaiidkiid, and my friends from Piner High in Santa Rosa CA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:59 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT GO THOMAS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Ketsunoana
In Training
In Training

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:07 am

Intense! And i agree with most of your Statements!! :O

But don't go yet, i haven't had a chance to meet you. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:14 am

at least you get to play games i can't <.< until i buy my windows vista cd, =/ ugh.i mean for real i cant play ANY! games doesn't let me(graphic card i got is for vista so yea >.>).

might try to go on vent n Thomas should join two lolz

*also the game has been shyttie for a while now, i mean updates don't make sense, gey fckn limited items,mostly everyone tried every scroll at least once, so i don't think there is a reason to continue. Wild Reports Mad lolz.

Mostly we should find a game everyone agrees on to play(AND no abb we not fckn playing latale) lolz. but seriously No. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:15 am

SAMMY o.o nikka get on vent with me cuss i sound nice o.o
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 am

Support504 wrote:
SAMMY o.o nikka get on vent with me cuss i sound nice o.o
You sound like a little kid.

RF, is just boring for me.
As bad as the community is, I don't care.
The only things I care about is the nonstop complainers, and people who kick me for a stupid or no reason at all.
OH and definantly too fucking god damned time consuming.

KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:43 pm

yea i agree if rf dont stop making limited 30-45 days items ima be pissed i belive this update should be good i hope they bring out shamen n hive control n 2 stges for the mean time im playing maple story with hali if any1 want to join we play in demarthus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Flash, I completely agree with you, which is why I dont log on as often now, so do what I do. Pop in for a couple hours every few days, but come on man. Dont completely quit, and you BETTER stay on these forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Magic_Stalker
STaR Of Liberty
STaR Of Liberty

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:26 pm

Well after reading over the whole post, I would say that I agree completely with every single statement, which is why I have been playing a free MMO called Perfect World
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:16 am

Quit
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:34 am

PIRATE STFU MAN THOMAS WAS A GOOD FRIEND AND FOR THE LAST TIEM WHO ARE YOU?
Back to top Go down
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Support504 wrote:
PIRATE STFU MAN THOMAS WAS A GOOD FRIEND AND FOR THE LAST TIEM WHO ARE YOU?

he didn't say anything wrong......lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Guys don't worry Thomas isn't gone forever and he will be on the forums so just chill Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:36 pm

pirate told him to quit n thats fcked up n who is he 4real lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 am

lmao but really who is he FOR THE LAST TIME?
Back to top Go down
Pandaz
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:00 am

Lol iono why people have to pressure people to stay, lol just respect there decision although it would be best if u continue RF jus for the sake of playing wit friends

EDIT: we can always play xbox flash lmfao u can kick my ass in SF4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:41 am

lol havent been on rf for 2 weeks and checking forums cuz pandaz told me to check some shit for something idk and i happen to come across this, lol Dark ur a good player i know what u mean by stupid shitty rooms but to me i just spam f2 and leave the mouse over the leave room button =P soo i find team glacier or melee games in like 2 to 10 secs =P lol annnnd if u want a challenge u can always fight me, after being gone 2 weeks i can still own even when being dted or 1vs1ing high lvs ^^ thank god i havent forgotten how 2 play xD only thing that threw me off was when i got back on rf today i was like wtf?! was RF chars always this small xD got me dizzy after being gone 2 weeks hahas but I STILL OWN sooo fight me I can keep u entertained =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:38 am

yea and anyonw who bothers to read alll that shet bo0yo wrote lmao
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:40 pm

im with you man same reason why i myself barley play now and plus i have decided why should anyone play this game when sooner or later a ass is gonna come and hack your acc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mo0nstone
Still Training
Still Training

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 pm

i also agree bounce this is why im playing dragonica now =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 pm

We played that too but it got repetitive so we quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AngelsWrath
Drifting STaR
Drifting STaR

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 am

the reason i dont play cuz none of yall play i rather play with friends than bymyself it becomes funner plus i play mabinogi and ps3 now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:54 am

AngelsWrath wrote:
the reason i dont play cuz none of yall play i rather play with friends than bymyself it becomes funner plus i play mabinogi and ps3 now

OR you can play BFH with sam which is exciting and hilarious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am

DubCgoon wrote:
im with you man same reason why i myself barley play now and plus i have decided why should anyone play this game when sooner or later a ass is gonna come and hack your acc

lmao Dub looks like Gucci Mane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:47 am

If hes sick of the game its only logical for him to quit. I mean if you want your friend stressed out over this game by all means go for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit   

Back to top Go down

You know what, Im probably gonna quit this shit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next