STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:10 am

For all you stars that are waiting for p2p server to open for boss mode update CHAT WITH ME IM BORED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Magic_Stalker
STaR Of Liberty
STaR Of Liberty
avatar

Posts : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 25
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:26 am

k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 pm

wow ur a beast seriously 7:46 am jus to w8 for p2p to open -_-, the game is not ur life man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master
avatar

Posts : 368
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:45 pm

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
wow ur a beast seriously 7:46 am jus to w8 for p2p to open -_-, the game is not ur life man
Agreed xD~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm

i tried to get on at 7 oclok to 7:46 cuz i hadda leave for summer school o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:49 am

perp wrote:
i tried to get on at 7 oclok to 7:46 cuz i hadda leave for summer school o.o


sad that is indeed just sad. silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:50 am

Its not sad. Some people stay up all night. If you sleep your correct hours and just go to bed earlier, maybe you could play it. I got up 8:30 so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:51 am

Abbx wrote:
Its not sad. Some people stay up all night. If you sleep your correct hours and just go to bed earlier, maybe you could play it. I got up 8:30 so yeah.


noo abb its sad b/c he has to go to summer school. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:08 am

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
perp wrote:
i tried to get on at 7 oclok to 7:46 cuz i hadda leave for summer school o.o


sad that is indeed just sad. silent
nikka hush i was awake at that time because i hadda be ready & i was like "ima check out da update for RF" & i got pissed cuz p2p server wouldnt fuuckin open so dont say im sad just cuz im tryna pass & have fun & blance those both together Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:09 am

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Its not sad. Some people stay up all night. If you sleep your correct hours and just go to bed earlier, maybe you could play it. I got up 8:30 so yeah.


noo abb its sad b/c he has to go to summer school. =/
nikka hush it aint sad cuz i failed honors classes that r taught by azns unlike u sir Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 am

k see the thing is i don't really understand when you say you failed an honor's class taught by Asians are you serious. what do azn teachers have to do with it......, you failed period, n i was in an honor's class and passed with an 88.4 average i don't see why it's hard.

* and please do not mention saying that Asians are smart and all that crap* that's just stupidity reasoning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:13 am

lol well anyways bish waht you his father now sam lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:31 am

Support_504 wrote:
lol well anyways bish waht you his father now sam lol


nope, just that he always makes lame excuses lol. need to be corrected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 am

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
k see the thing is i don't really understand when you say you failed an honor's class taught by Asians are you serious. what do azn teachers have to do with it......, you failed period, n i was in an honor's class and passed with an 88.4 average i don't see why it's hard.

* and please do not mention saying that Asians are smart and all that crap* that's just stupidity reasoning
the asian teachers have much more higher expectations, alot meaner, & they give a shiet load of hard work all at once barely walking the class through it almost my whole class failed besides 2 azns...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:19 am

perp wrote:
the asian teachers have much more higher expectations, alot meaner, & they give a shiet load of hard work all at once barely walking the class through it almost my whole class failed besides 2 azns...
That seems kind of stereotypical.
To me the only way an Asian Teacher could make it harder, is talk with a horrible english accent.
Because any teacher can do what you said.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:17 pm

she does speak horrible english
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

i just want to know this was it Asians(as in any) that can speak perfect English when they learn it. or was it Japanese people who speak perfect English after learning. b/c i heard something like this once
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:02 pm

KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
i just want to know this was it Asians(as in any) that can speak perfect English when they learn it. or was it Japanese people who speak perfect English after learning. b/c i heard something like this once
its vietnamese pplz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:05 pm

perp wrote:
KOOLAiiDKiiD wrote:
i just want to know this was it Asians(as in any) that can speak perfect English when they learn it. or was it Japanese people who speak perfect English after learning. b/c i heard something like this once
its vietnamese pplz
It doesn't matter who you are. Speaking perfect english in America would be really rare, unless your from England.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP   

Back to top Go down
 
OMG OGP OPEN THE p2p BACK UP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fix for Getting Back into a Crashed Game
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Just chilling ( open)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: