STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Takin a break..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Takin a break..   Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 am

RF pissed me off today. They delayed AGAIN, and i wont be back until next week when they decide to update. Maybe I'll be on a few days in between this 1 week break, but I won't be BACK BACK until Sept. 9th. I'm gonna sit back and chill on some Wario Land Shake it. My game life is boring lately, so i might as well try that. Oh, and for some of them who dont check the forums, like tails, clie, blue, pandaz, etc..tell them this so they dont think I just left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Takin a break..   Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Abbx wrote:
RF pissed me off today. They delayed AGAIN, and i wont be back until next week when they decide to update. Maybe I'll be on a few days in between this 1 week break, but I won't be BACK BACK until Sept. 9th. I'm gonna sit back and chill on some Wario Land Shake it. My game life is boring lately, so i might as well try that. Oh, and for some of them who dont check the forums, like tails, clie, blue, pandaz, etc..tell them this so they dont think I just left.

Them noobs, should be checkin this shit.
I guess im a take a break too, EA haven't gone on with his astros. Now the new updates bout to show, and he aint gonna wanna trade now.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Takin a break..   Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:41 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:

I guess im a take a break too, EA haven't gone on with his astros. Now the new updates bout to show, and he aint gonna wanna trade now.

He might spend his astros if you dont trade him..I suggest you keep lookin for him.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Takin a break..   Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:09 pm

Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:

He might spend his astros if you dont trade him..I suggest you keep lookin for him.
fucker hasnt been on for 2 weeks.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Takin a break..   Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:57 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:

fucker hasnt been on for 2 weeks.
I just saw him online today. Went on for like 15 minutes. He said hes waiting on his astros first when I told him to trade you. I'm tellin you. Keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
Kankoku
STaR Of Gold
STaR Of Gold

PostSubject: Re: Takin a break..   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Abbx wrote:
September 9th passed like a month ago Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Takin a break..   Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:24 pm

meant october. xD and screw my break :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takin a break..