STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:00 pm

I dont think we're getting this stage, called D-Zone. Just the subway. Disappointing, but fair enough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:47 pm

lol u died they ownt u.. anyway i dont like the zone i like the subway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:15 pm

KidRush wrote:
lol u died they ownt u.. anyway i dont like the zone i like the subway
no i died after times up. Just stood there, they killed me. It doesnt matter anymore once times up. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:19 pm

oh so think ur pro eh well i can do better lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 am

i expect this in zombie mode

good ol American Zombie Witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:33 am

The girl reminds me of the things in I am Legend. Nice movie. I would like to see more movies of Will Smith being a doctor. :O Would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:58 am

bibimamakei wrote:
The girl reminds me of the things in I am Legend. Nice movie. I would like to see more movies of Will Smith being a doctor. :O Would be amazing.

all willsmith movies r awesome man wdf u tlkn about lol. i didnt like the end in i am legend that nikka with cranium of metal was being a retard n so enraged like a bum n he culdnt be helped lolz. even though he found the cure D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:02 am

Naw man. The ending was alright. But yeah. I didnt like the fact that Will Smith died. Plus.. the last MINUTE(s) were SO BAD! Especially after such A LARGE action scene when Will confronts the Zombie men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:19 am

a touching part was wen he had 2 kill his only friend, (the dog)samantha, must of been hard for him. aince it got infected by trying to protect him.Fd up 2 since he was alredy looasing it, from the trong desire to talk with someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:00 am

Yup. And it shows during the night after the death. Really though.. having to befriend a person for I believe it was like 3 years, that person being the last within miles and miles, then losing him/her. It's hard. That part was sad though. On the other hand 7 pounds was a sad ending forreal. No doubt no doubt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:04 am

lol yea

*maybe this shuld be in movies section lolz*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this   

Back to top Go down

What NOT to expect of zombie mode...Probably not getting this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: