STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Well I figured it had to come out some time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR

PostSubject: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:46 pm

It's the one the only Muscle Buster now we get to watch noobs use the scroll badly by trying spam the special move 24-7
however pro's such as ourselves will actually know what we're doing with this scroll Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Mad Razz Neutral cheers

(for those who are getting this scroll)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 pm

I can't remember now is it astro or carat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:05 pm

It's astros= 192
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Kinda early to figure out pricing yet, don't you think? Let's slow down eh? But yup.. it's official. Muscle Buster is coming out this Thursday. Nice. I'll probably get it. The counter is nice. Grabs are aight too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 pm

This week keeps gettting better and better.

I really do want MB badly. Its like Sambo and PW stuck together with a little hint of Judo. As much as I know about its the only scroll which has a forward AND a back grab (CZ). I am going to end up finding alot of Moon Spammers with the Tornado-I-will-whirl-your-ass-around-grab.

PS. Best counter ever. Now...when is RS going to come out??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Not interested. Im interested in tomorrows surprise...The GM's had a countdown in their signature. People tried to figure out what it was. Here wash is reply made today..

[GM]Over9000 wrote:
Any who, those of you trying to crack the code and make math out of our numbers we have are nothing but days really. Nothing too fancy. But, things changed every so often and such here. But now, its days.hours
We still got like 21 more hours to go. Snaps.... that is so close, yet so far! Keep a close eye tomorrow. This will be updated in do time as well by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Epic.

Although NormalMan already cracked the code. The first number was how many days there are left. The second number, .22 was hours. They even said that they will be updating the site at 22 hours which is 10 out here. Now I have to make the decision, should I wake up early tommorow to see the update and should watch the NBA draft or play rf. I think i will multitask, unless its a crappy update then I'm watching the draft.

Go T'wolves four first round picks 5,6,18,28!!!!!

I still think they should trade them all for LeBron. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:59 am

Knew it was too early to price the scroll. 198. Getting it today, possibly? And yeah Abbx, fail. That thread was absolutely useless. If all it was going to say was: "We are getting boss mode soon" The fudge? Then why not make the thread a week BEFORE the actual mode is realeased. Freaking stupid.

*By the By... we STILL don't have soccer mode yet.

*OR GUILDS for that matter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Knew it was too early to price the scroll. 198. Getting it today, possibly? And yeah Abbx, fail. That thread was absolutely useless. If all it was going to say was: "We are getting boss mode soon" The fudge? Then why not make the thread a week BEFORE the actual mode is realeased. Freaking stupid.

I believe soccer mode used to be in RF, but it was so laggy that it got taken away.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:23 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

I believe soccer mode used to be in RF, but it was so laggy that it got taken away.

No. I was in GF, but it was so laggy that it got removed, and RF never got it. Its an abolished, deceased mode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Not even in beta? dang.. Soccer mode seemed so fun. And the movie didnt show too much lag. =|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:49 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Not even in beta? dang.. Soccer mode seemed so fun. And the movie didnt show too much lag. =|
Its not xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:57 pm

NormalMan wrote:
It's astros= 192
its 198 astros sir Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 am

MB = high dmg counter 2xx compared to other scrolls , cz grab = 358, can dash grab and dash counter as well as add namu glitch grab with possible extra combos with heaven's fist/basic striker/thundercharge exo to put it short WHATTA NICE'A SCROLL WE GOT =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I figured it had to come out some time   

Back to top Go down

Well I figured it had to come out some time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1