STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Haha.. Dangerous RadMad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Haha.. Dangerous RadMad   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:29 pm

So I have been trying to come up with some dangerous new technique. And it dawned on me today.

Thunder + Earth.

In Naruto, these are two opposing elements. In Rumble Fighter.. Dangerous Combination.

Although It has not been tested out in a real fight, it works in practice mode. If you are able to find the timing, it will work in battle mode too.

-Start out with Stone Golem Gauntlet. Get a good amount of distance or whatever it takes to be able to summon it. But make sure you DON'T face your enemy. You can if you want but you get a good chance if you don't. Do the first special, Golem Summon.

-Now, take Stone Golem Gauntlet off. Put on Thunder Charger. While the Golem is spinning counter clockwise, it gets closer to your opponent. Wait till your opponent is hit. Then time the Thunder Bearer! "Second Special". Your opponent will rise again.

What happens next: Opponent either gets hit with Golem AGAIN ORR You get a free combo. Different variations are available.

*Will update as soon as I can. Must leave now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Haha.. Dangerous RadMad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1