STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Need help with Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Need help with Training   Fri May 29, 2009 10:49 pm

As long as I can remember I had joined RF when Koroshu came out and believe me it was a fun time.

a year later...

I am in my high level 30s and have a basic understanding of this game. Persona came out and I love it as it was one of the scrolls I was looking forward to and I liked its feel if you know what I mean.But it seems that I kind of suck at using it, I mean...Its hard for me to beat at least a half decent SB user with it. I think the reason so is that no one never really taught me how to play this game, I had to learn it by scratch and then teach my little brother to play (He and I play together alot, Im level 38 and he is 41). And it also seems that simply copying another Pro player aint going to do it either since I find no one (apart from Abbx) who use Persona.

So Im asking...Can I have a practice session to at least have a better understanding on how to play this game? Im hoping one day that I can prove to people that Persona isnt usless (I find threads on the Forums that say that Persona is complete garbage) and to hopefully persuade people into getting it. Thank you whoever is reading this for listening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Training   Sat May 30, 2009 1:26 am

Persona is basic xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Training   Sat May 30, 2009 1:29 am

DragonstarX wrote:
As long as I can remember I had joined RF when Koroshu came out and believe me it was a fun time.

a year later...

I am in my high level 30s and have a basic understanding of this game. Persona came out and I love it as it was one of the scrolls I was looking forward to and I liked its feel if you know what I mean.But it seems that I kind of suck at using it, I mean...Its hard for me to beat at least a half decent SB user with it. I think the reason so is that no one never really taught me how to play this game, I had to learn it by scratch and then teach my little brother to play (He and I play together alot, Im level 38 and he is 41). And it also seems that simply copying another Pro player aint going to do it either since I find no one (apart from Abbx) who use Persona.

So Im asking...Can I have a practice session to at least have a better understanding on how to play this game? Im hoping one day that I can prove to people that Persona isnt usless (I find threads on the Forums that say that Persona is complete garbage) and to hopefully persuade people into getting it. Thank you whoever is reading this for listening.

I can help you, but I dont like that you want to persuade people. Less of persona, is more originality. Just pwn with it, let people make their comments, and walk away. Ya know? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Training   Sat May 30, 2009 1:30 am

Abbx wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:

a year later...

I can help you, but I dont like that you want to persuade people. Less of persona, is more originality. Just pwn with it, let people make their comments, and walk away. Ya know? xD
Make them speechless Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Training   Sat May 30, 2009 11:17 am

Persona has weak DMG, and ppl think it's "predictable" which it's not.
Have you ever used Persona agaisnt an ARM set? It's tough even if you had strength set vs ARM set.

I personally think your good already, dragon. If you ever see me on you can always spar with me, unless I'm busy, but that's not often.

PirateJing
Exocore Master
Exocore Master

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Training   Sat May 30, 2009 3:54 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Persona has weak DMG, and ppl think it's "predictable" which it's not.
Have you ever used Persona agaisnt an ARM set? It's tough even if you had strength set vs ARM set.

I personally think your good already, dragon. If you ever see me on you can always spar with me, unless I'm busy, but that's not often.
Depends on the person. I think its "predictable" xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Training   

Back to top Go down

Need help with Training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1