STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

himom new member =D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Wed May 20, 2009 9:54 pm

This is.. problematic...

-Yeah.. just so.. I'm in the clear here. DarkFlash has NOT given me ANY other person ranted on. Until this person or people are named by himself OR others, this will not end well. Heck.. either way, it will NOT end well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Wed May 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Seeing as how Abbx has replied with.. very few unspoken words, I am finished with this reply. No need to get the topic closed because of "callow remarks".

The only thing I was interested in was the respect for your guild mates. If you dont know them, try to know them and get along with them. That GIVES a purpose. As I can see, you and DarkFlash cant get along with each other, and I dont have the right or ability to change that. All I can say about that, is I hope you both try to make sure you dont lash out at each other like this in the future. Oh and Rad, try to have more heart for the guild, ya know?

Having heart for the guild but also not condemning these kinds of comments is equivalent to fire and water. C-o-mplete opposites. Granted there has only been one such remark, to.. my... knowledge, but I believe that to be one too many. Evidently, it would seem, though you are not taking sides, I'm the one receiving the last stone throw here. Lashing out at him in the future? MORE than probable. I ain't even gonna lie. Whether or not I'm going to BE here for the future, "Dunno".

And yes, I will be more than prepared to sign my Resignation letter to this guild. The time spent here was long, fruitful, but "I gots to keep on keeping on". The road ahead is long, and there isn't any sense in me running through quicksand when I still have control over such a matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Wed May 20, 2009 10:35 pm

To me that made no sense like wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Wed May 20, 2009 11:24 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Seeing as how Abbx has replied with.. very few unspoken words, I am finished with this reply. No need to get the topic closed because of "callow remarks".

The only thing I was interested in was the respect for your guild mates. If you dont know them, try to know them and get along with them. That GIVES a purpose. As I can see, you and DarkFlash cant get along with each other, and I dont have the right or ability to change that. All I can say about that, is I hope you both try to make sure you dont lash out at each other like this in the future. Oh and Rad, try to have more heart for the guild, ya know?

Having heart for the guild but also not condemning these kinds of comments is equivalent to fire and water. C-o-mplete opposites. Granted there has only been one such remark, to.. my... knowledge, but I believe that to be one too many. Evidently, it would seem, though you are not taking sides, I'm the one receiving the last stone throw here. Lashing out at him in the future? MORE than probable. I ain't even gonna lie. Whether or not I'm going to BE here for the future, "Dunno".

And yes, I will be more than prepared to sign my Resignation letter to this guild. The time spent here was long, fruitful, but "I gots to keep on keeping on". The road ahead is long, and there isn't any sense in me running through quicksand when I still have control over such a matter.

I didnt pin ANYTHING on you. All I said, was I'd like it if you showed a little more heart for the guild. Not treating it like a soda can (throwing it away when you're done with it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Wed May 20, 2009 11:53 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Alright so I know this is a little off topic but I got to ask you. Do you listen to Oasis cause that line "I gots to keep on keeping on" is a lyric from their song "I'm Outta Time"
I'm just a big fan of those guys and that song is cool too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Thu May 21, 2009 6:33 pm

RFskyflyhigh wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Alright so I know this is a little off topic but I got to ask you. Do you listen to Oasis cause that line "I gots to keep on keeping on" is a lyric from their song "I'm Outta Time"
I'm just a big fan of those guys and that song is cool too.

I might have heard them.. but not to my knowledge. xD I have no idea who Oasis is. I think I have heard of them.. but to really know know them.. not really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Thu May 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

I didnt pin ANYTHING on you. All I said, was I'd like it if you showed a little more heart for the guild. Not treating it like a soda can (throwing it away when you're done with it)

Even if you didn't pin anything on me, I believe nothing was asked of DarkFlash personally. To me, this obviously says: "RadMad what you did was of greater wrong than him. This is why I must ask you to do this and that" Of course.. this could just be me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Thu May 21, 2009 6:54 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Even if you didn't pin anything on me, I believe nothing was asked of DarkFlash personally. To me, this obviously says: "RadMad what you did was of greater wrong than him. This is why I must ask you to do this and that" Of course.. this could just be me.

I asked both of you to not lash at each other. Thats 1 wrong for each. Then, I asked you have more heart for the guild. Its a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Thu May 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Ah.. never mind it Abbx. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Thu May 21, 2009 7:22 pm

Yeah, just nevermind. lol. Just dont want you thinking Im against you. Well, Im gonna lock this hateful thread. Too much happened. Welcome though, himom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   

Back to top Go down

himom new member =D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2