STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 himom new member =D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: himom new member =D   Thu May 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Abb napz tried out himom and she said he can join so he signedup on forums if u wanna re try him go ahead but he is not at full strenght since he got hacked n only got newb scrolls o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Thu May 14, 2009 10:09 pm

This guild is getting packed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Thu May 14, 2009 10:16 pm

i think abb asid that this was last member scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Thu May 14, 2009 10:29 pm

KidRush wrote:
i think abb asid that this was last member scratch
No. You guys are getting so many people Id have to buy bigger than a size 32 guild now. I have to buy a size 64.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky
avatar

Posts : 98
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa, California

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Fri May 15, 2009 12:18 am

I don't think we should have 64 people thats a little out of hand. It would be harder to keep track of everyone, although gem fighter does have a seperate friends list for guilds, but thats still a lot of people. But if you guys could figure out a way to divide us into squads then i guess it could be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Fri May 15, 2009 12:35 am

RFskyflyhigh wrote:
I don't think we should have 64 people thats a little out of hand. It would be harder to keep track of everyone, although gem fighter does have a seperate friends list for guilds, but thats still a lot of people. But if you guys could figure out a way to divide us into squads then i guess it could be cool.
No.

In Gem, guild size starts off as 8 people when you buy it. Then you can increase the CAPACITY, to 16, 32, and then 64. Doesnt mean we need all 64 people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky
avatar

Posts : 98
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa, California

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Fri May 15, 2009 1:09 am

Well I know about the gem system. It's just I think we should stop at 32. I was looking at the member list and were at somewhere in the high 20s if you don't count the inactive people so we could stop around now. But if you wanna keep adding more people then i guess thats ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Fri May 15, 2009 1:23 am

Im ok with it inna sense because I still have a lot of friends that keep nagging me to join but i tell them that theres way too many people. If we did separate us into squads of four or something it WOULD be much easier to keep track of all of us. When I was running Gunmetal I used a squad system that worked very well, we all ended up playing well with eachother and won like all 3 Guild wars we did, even using our weakest squad for the 3rd one. Plus I think having new squads would give a more fun and refreshing feeling to the guild. IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Fri May 15, 2009 7:45 pm

WELL KICK OUt sam n PUT HIMOM LOL j/k kick joe =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Fri May 15, 2009 9:23 pm

i don't consider that as a joke <_<.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Fri May 15, 2009 10:40 pm

me either
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Fri May 15, 2009 11:34 pm

Kick out RadMad and put himom in. Eh.. so many members..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Sat May 16, 2009 12:43 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Kick out RadMad and put himom in. Eh.. so many members..


nah chill, don't kik yourself out,=/.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Sat May 16, 2009 10:48 am

OH I NO KICK PERP HIS NEBA ON I THINK HE IN LOVE WITH MS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Kick out RadMad and put himom in. Eh.. so many members..


You know, out of everyone in this guild you are the one that pisses me off the most. You always gotta say some pessimistic crap about everything. You always gotta be negative every time you put in your two cents and you cant ever accept losing to some one either. You always gotta act all mad and pissy all the time for what ever reason and its getting old. IMO your a negative contribution to this guild and if I was abbx I would kick you out for saying that. Learn to be more positive for fuck sake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Sun May 17, 2009 12:49 pm

KidRush wrote:
WELL KICK OUt sam n PUT HIMOM LOL j/k kick joe =P


DarkFlash wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Kick out RadMad and put himom in. Eh.. so many members..


You know, out of everyone in this guild you are the one that pisses me off the most. You always gotta say some pessimistic crap about everything. You always gotta be negative every time you put in your two cents and you cant ever accept losing to some one either. You always gotta act all mad and pissy all the time for what ever reason and its getting old. IMO your a negative contribution to this guild and if I was abbx I would kick you out for saying that. Learn to be more positive for fuck sake.

You do realize hes RadMad himself, and was only adding onto that joke right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Mon May 18, 2009 11:08 am

Yes, But no didnt realize it as a joke. But still he gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Mon May 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Indeed you.. are.. ambitious. It really doesn't bother me if Abbx decides to kick me out. You call me a negative contribution to the guild while you are the one who just wrote that. Yes I am pessimistic. You deciding to quote what I wrote about my ownself and trying to use that as a way to get your point through was.. very awkward. Frankly, it's "obvious" you are whatever you are. If I can't accept losing, umm deal with it.

Note to all: DarkFlash wanna talk, he can talk. Matter of the fact here is, his power outreach over me is small. My own power outreach over myself though, is quite large.

Note to DarkFlash: If you are claiming that you are better than me because you can beat me and that is why I can't accept losing, I say to you DarkFlash: A big W-h-a-t-e-v-e-r. You win, You rule, You ultra pro. Now I suggest you find a new target to bash, this one.. tends to bash back, legitimately.

And if you still have a problem over this "negative" input output thing, again.. deal with it. You wouldn't be the first to call me a pessimist, you most certainly won't be the last. Furthermore, If being pessimistic means being real and uncovering the "avoided" points, then I shall do just that. If I think this sucked, then yes it plain sucked. Because your comment was so "ambitious", I decided to return the favor.

Anyone else in here have a problem with me, I must say put it to a vote. Like I said, kicking me out of the guild, doesn't really affect me. Guild system; not in the game yet. Guild personnel; don't know them. And like my reply said, too many members. I don't know these people and how many of these people exist. And uh, let's be frank, Rumble Fighter with or without STaR won't change. It will still be focused on fighting and improving my skills.

Good day to you sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Tue May 19, 2009 1:30 am

yes i have a problem with u rad ...... wen r u gonna get a new afro im tired of green one want meh 2 gift bigger greene afro? lolz j/k im jus playin lolz =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Tue May 19, 2009 2:00 am

Never said I could beat you. It just bothers me that you gotta get all mad at the person that did beat you, weather it was lucky or not. I actually think your a good player, I just dont like your attitude and how you always gotta be the downer amongst the group. I dont give a crap weather you leave or not either, despite how good you truly are. I'm just sick of you being rude to people and having to be the devils advocate/logical truth guy because thats not what being in a guild is about. Its about making friends and trying to say positive things to one another to help whatever about them you think "sucks" get better. And I will deal with it as well because I never play with you that often anyways, just the times I HAVE played with you/interacted with you (Note: Even before the guild) were un-pleasant and I dont plan doing it often either (Unless guild war or teaming with Abbx or something. Ill put the guild first before childish and rude remarks to my "friends" any day, My question is, would you? P.S. Im not suprised Im not the first either.


EDIT: Oh, and that last thing you said was REAL nice, who and how the heck did u get in this guild? I guess you must be that good because you cant seem to say anything nice. If you want to sound like a jerk, or state "avoided" points well then keep that shit to your self because no one wants to hear it. Its rude and no one wants to have their mojo get bashed on by some ass hole who cant keep his rude opinions to himself. If you say you are "bashing back" well the you are dead wrong, I just dont randomly lash out on people and accuse them of shit for no reason either, you bash peoples work and play styles with an admittedly nice vocabulary that they cant understand. Ive seen you do it and Im sick of it. So yeah change your title from "sentimental mood" to "hypocritical mood" because you were bashing on people this whole time.


Good day to you sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Tue May 19, 2009 10:45 am

bibimamakei wrote:
I
Anyone else in here have a problem with me, I must say put it to a vote. Like I said, kicking me out of the guild, doesn't really affect me. Guild system; not in the game yet. Guild personnel; don't know them. And like my reply said, too many members. I don't know these people and how many of these people exist. And uh, let's be frank, Rumble Fighter with or without STaR won't change. It will still be focused on fighting and improving my skills.


DarkFlash wrote:
I'm just sick of you being rude to people and having to be the devils advocate/logical truth guy because thats not what being in a guild is about. Its about making friends and trying to say positive things to one another to help whatever about them you think "sucks" get better. Ill put the guild first before childish and rude remarks to my "friends" any day, My question is, would you? P.S. Im not suprised Im not the first either.


EDIT: Oh, and that last thing you said was REAL nice, who and how the heck did u get in this guild?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Tue May 19, 2009 10:05 pm

DarkFlash wrote:
Never said I could beat you. It just bothers me that you gotta get all mad at the person that did beat you, weather it was lucky or not. I actually think your a good player, I just dont like your attitude and how you always gotta be the downer amongst the group. I dont give a crap weather you leave or not either, despite how good you truly are. I'm just sick of you being rude to people and having to be the devils advocate/logical truth guy because thats not what being in a guild is about. Its about making friends and trying to say positive things to one another to help whatever about them you think "sucks" get better. And I will deal with it as well because I never play with you that often anyways, just the times I HAVE played with you/interacted with you (Note: Even before the guild) were un-pleasant and I dont plan doing it often either (Unless guild war or teaming with Abbx or something. Ill put the guild first before childish and rude remarks to my "friends" any day, My question is, would you? P.S. Im not suprised Im not the first either.


EDIT: Oh, and that last thing you said was REAL nice, who and how the heck did u get in this guild? I guess you must be that good because you cant seem to say anything nice. If you want to sound like a jerk, or state "avoided" points well then keep that shit to your self because no one wants to hear it. Its rude and no one wants to have their mojo get bashed on by some ass hole who cant keep his rude opinions to himself. If you say you are "bashing back" well the you are dead wrong, I just dont randomly lash out on people and accuse them of shit for no reason either, you bash peoples work and play styles with an admittedly nice vocabulary that they cant understand. Ive seen you do it and Im sick of it. So yeah change your title from "sentimental mood" to "hypocritical mood" because you were bashing on people this whole time.


Good day to you sir.

Good golly. Skipping your first paragraph, you started and ended your own points no need to decipher it.

Who you ask?: Pandaz. I don't know if he is still part of the guild or not but that's the who when it comes to my being in the guild.
How?: That you will have to ask Pandaz himself, or Abbx. Cannot truly remember who gave the last "okay".
I can say something nice. But I believe nice is only given where nice.. is deserved. Furthermore.. you have absolutely no right to talk about the term "nice". And as far as this "hypocrisy" idea you seemed to have conjured up, please.. re-evaluate yourself. You are trying to tell me to be nice, IN THE MANNER that you have done so? By coming at me calling me an "asshole",by bashing, though it would seem you would argue.. otherwise. Now there is hypocrisy. Preaching these morals to me; being positive, optimistic, "nice"/not rude, in the exact OPPOSITE manner. "No one wants to hear it" hence the term "AVOIDED" points. I don't believe I have contradicted myself throughout. I didn't say I was nice. Of course I never argued that I was nice either. I agreed to being pessimistic because I know that to be a fact for me. I don't believe I bashed anyone, until you of course, at least not that it has been brought to my attention. My title will stay "In a Sentimental Mood". Your contradictions are amazing in my opinion. I do believe I am done. Nothing more that you can add to this without it being counterable. Seeing as how Abbx has replied with.. very few unspoken words, I am finished with this reply. No need to get the topic closed because of "callow remarks".

By the by.. exactly.. who did I make these "childish remarks" to? I do believe this would have been between me and that person. This is of course, supposing that this person was at all affected by this and furthermore that the remark was.. directed towards this person. Please.. do tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFlash
Ambitous STaR
Ambitous STaR
avatar

Posts : 161
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa, CA

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Wed May 20, 2009 12:09 am

All right Im done arguing, and for the record youve been an asshole since I remembered you from even as far back as when I started. Thats why I was so upset when I heard that "RadMad" was in the guild and why I lashed out on you so fast. Maybe not necessary to have done that but that dosent mean that Im gonna let you go all out on your little rant parades all the time. Truth of the matter is, were complete opposites and I can never see my self getting a long with you in a million years. Im glad actually that you would decide to put this to rest because thats what I was intending to do in my next post anyways..... Im not up for starting anymore crap (which I did do by the way, I apologize to the guild for that.) But that does not side step the fact that you are indeed: An ass hole (yes you are) and I dont even know why I tried to tell you to be a way that you arent, Cuz we all know that people dont change, No I didnt mean to preach if thats what you wanna call it. I was mainly trying to say in simple terms, "if you dont have anything nice to say TO YOUR GUILD MATES, then please refrain from saying anything at all." Thats all I ask for. If you cant, then so be it. Never plan on associating myself with you...... ever, I can never see us getting along because we are just completely different. So without further a due I apologize for starting this in the first place, but Im not sorry, nor do I regret anything I said either, I never liked you from the beginning, and never will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Wed May 20, 2009 12:42 am

thats a lil to much...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   Wed May 20, 2009 1:01 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Seeing as how Abbx has replied with.. very few unspoken words, I am finished with this reply. No need to get the topic closed because of "callow remarks".

The only thing I was interested in was the respect for your guild mates. If you dont know them, try to know them and get along with them. That GIVES a purpose. As I can see, you and DarkFlash cant get along with each other, and I dont have the right or ability to change that. All I can say about that, is I hope you both try to make sure you dont lash out at each other like this in the future. Oh and Rad, try to have more heart for the guild, ya know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: himom new member =D   

Back to top Go down
 
himom new member =D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New member shout out
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» New TTR Tagged Member
» How to become a Gym Leader/Elite 4 Member
» Newest member to our family

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: