STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NormalMan
Vintage STaR
Vintage STaR
avatar

Posts : 183
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa CA

PostSubject: WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!   Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:43 am

IM THE FIRST STaR WITH BRAWLER/AVENGER!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!   Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:11 pm

NormalMan wrote:
IM THE FIRST STaR WITH BRAWLER/AVENGER!!!!! cheers
How do you know that? lol. Well, I logged on 7:00ish this morning. Im pretty sure im the first with stone golem gauntlet (SGG)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
KidSTaR-CEO
Rushing STaR
Rushing STaR
avatar

Posts : 781
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 24
Location : In Your Craziest Dreams Muhaha feel teh Rush

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!   Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Abbx wrote:
NormalMan wrote:
IM THE FIRST STaR WITH BRAWLER/AVENGER!!!!! cheers
How do you know that? lol. Well, I logged on 7:00ish this morning. Im pretty sure im the first with stone golem gauntlet (SGG)

NO me and sam 1st with avenger we got up at early so haha and u wasnt on so ownt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!   Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 pm

dude no ur not da 1st i am cuz i woke up at 5 am w8ing for update wen server was still down w8ing for it to come bak up i was first wit avenger i made my outfit at dat time 2 SO WAT!

WHO DAT PERP?! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!   Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:03 am

perp wrote:
dude no ur not da 1st i am cuz i woke up at 5 am w8ing for update wen server was still down w8ing for it to come bak up i was first wit avenger i made my outfit at dat time 2 SO WAT!

WHO DAT PERP?! cheers


DUDE U DONT TEL I DIDNT sleep last night so i knew when it cam n i got it befor all of u XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!   Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Who cares who got it first? Just matters if you can woop my ass or not with it. Koolaids edged me on risky escape >_>. Dunno bout perp/normalman. Havent fought them with it. I fought Kid, who needs to work on skills against other scrolls before he can even get a hit lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
TheSTaR_Hooligan
STaR Of Spam
STaR Of Spam
avatar

Posts : 1401
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 24
Location : Reds House turning him STaright

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!   Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Abbx wrote:
Who cares who got it first? Just matters if you can woop my ass or not with it. Koolaids edged me on risky escape >_>. Dunno bout perp/normalman. Havent fought them with it. I fought Kid, who needs to work on skills against other scrolls before he can even get a hit lol

well i at least i can edge u at risky escape o.o thats a win in my book
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
WOOOOOT AWESOME!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why Zerg are awesome.
» awesome mod
» Forza 4 Demo = Awesome!!!
» Awesome Drum Corps
» harlequins just became awesome for wwp people?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: