STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

So are we dead or something?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPplayer76
Still Training
Still Training

PostSubject: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:10 am

Seriously, I haven't even seen new posts here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:23 pm

lol we're dead here but we arent dead somewhere else.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:22 pm

convert to vindictus =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:51 pm

BoOyo wrote:
convert to vindictus =]

Not worth it.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Support__Tails wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
convert to vindictus =]

Not worth it.

umad? =( btw my pro friends on TF2 doesnt like the f2p shet TF2 is pulling, mostly TF2 is pulling this f2p shet is cuz p2p isnt worth it anymore, that and they following nexon's footsteps no big suprise since they're both partners, and the game has been whacked out ever since they been releasing user's customized desgined guns which makes the game imba, quoted from one of my pro tf2 friends who used to play it =]

TF2= whack but still fun if u like slaughtering noobs which is all there is to that game no skill lulul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:19 pm

BoOyo wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
convert to vindictus =]

Not worth it.

umad? =( btw my pro friends on TF2 doesnt like the f2p shet TF2 is pulling, mostly TF2 is pulling this f2p shet is cuz p2p isnt worth it anymore, that and they following nexon's footsteps no big suprise since they're both partners, and the game has been whacked out ever since they been releasing user's customized desgined guns which makes the game imba, quoted from one of my pro tf2 friends who used to play it =]

TF2= whack but still fun if u like slaughtering noobs which is all there is to that game no skill lulul

vindictus is too boring dude all i see is spamming the same move over and over.

how long have your friend been playing? 2 days? slaughtering noobs they must be playing on a shitty server then. the game is balanced from the looks of everything else u just needa know how to play. beside booyo get off that game for a while ur gonna die at this rate :I

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 pm

BoOyo wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
convert to vindictus =]

Not worth it.

Not even gonna put up an argument. You're blinded by 24/7 Vindictus to acknowledge anything else being good. Pulling a Nexon? They dont do timed shit like your company over there. Permanent underwear. Thats terrible promotional advertising for a permanent item. Get the hell out with your game lol. I tried it to judge it. You haven't tried TF2. They pulled a F2P because F2P lets new users get an experience of the game, but the accounts have minimal access to the games good content. They have to convert to premium accounts, making a payment, to get the full package of the game. Its a smart business move, unlike promotional underwear.

And SP, I guess you can say the guild is pretty dead for NOW, but its always reached dead points and peaked back up to active points, so dont worry. It'll hit that point again, probably in no more than a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
convert to vindictus =]

Not worth it.

Not even gonna put up an argument. You're blinded by 24/7 Vindictus to acknowledge anything else being good. Pulling a Nexon? They dont do timed shit like your company over there. Permanent underwear. Thats terrible promotional advertising for a permanent item. Get the hell out with your game lol. I tried it to judge it. You haven't tried TF2. They pulled a F2P because F2P lets new users get an experience of the game, but the accounts have minimal access to the games good content. They have to convert to premium accounts, making a payment, to get the full package of the game. Its a smart business move, unlike promotional underwear.

And SP, I guess you can say the guild is pretty dead for NOW, but its always reached dead points and peaked back up to active points, so dont worry. It'll hit that point again, probably in no more than a couple weeks.

abb

1. ur wrong no timed items what so ever, perm inner wear, perm tats, perm hair perm everything GG pull more BS out ur ass? umad?
2. Valve's partnership with nexon wa smarked on a date i cant rmember o that day they imported tf2 promo items on vin, i have em gg umad?
3.TF2 saks

edit: They're following nexon's footsteps becuz f2p>p2p the funds are better there besides they're partners so obv they gonna share ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:07 am

1. You can't get anything interesting thats permanent. Underwear and tattoos are crap.

2. It wasn't a partnership. Valve signed an agreement and allowed Vindictus to use their Source:L: Engine for a day, including an event that gave you those Team Fortress 2 items. If they teamed up with a partnership, there would be more if a connection between the 2. It was only for a day, as it says on a video that shows the event: "You heard right. On April 1st, 2011, the folks over at Nexon put Source engine in our Source engine for one day." Also, April 1st if you do not see. Jeez yo. lol.

3. umad + Vindictus 24/7 addict.

Following footsteps? LOL. A LOT OF THINGS ARE F2P BRO. NOT ONLY NEXON. Confusing that one day source engine event with an entire story here. Plz, no.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:10 am

Abbx wrote:
1. You can't get anything interesting thats permanent. Underwear and tattoos are crap.

2. It wasn't a partnership. Valve signed an agreement and allowed Vindictus to use their Source:L: Engine for a day, including an event that gave you those Team Fortress 2 items. If they teamed up with a partnership, there would be more if a connection between the 2. It was only for a day, as it says on a video that shows the event: "You heard right. On April 1st, 2011, the folks over at Nexon put Source engine in our Source engine for one day." Also, April 1st if you do not see. Jeez yo. lol.

no nikkah, there was a annoumcent on their site valave signed partnerhsip with Nexon, hence why the KR version got the same event the same day, hence why they made a "The Heavy" model and glados the lil block shet in game can interact etc. lots more but idk their names, they used it to mark their partnership, I still got the tf2 items. umad and I'll try tf2 one day when i feel like proving u wrong =]

valve+nexon = in cahoots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 am

BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:

no nikkah, there was a annoumcent on their site valave signed partnerhsip with Nexon, hence why the KR version got the same event the same day, hence why they made a "The Heavy" model and glados the lil block shet in game can interact etc. lots more but idk their names, they used it to mark their partnership, I still got the tf2 items. umad and I'll try tf2 one day when i feel like proving u wrong =]

valve+nexon = in cahoots
Its called April Fools.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 am

Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:

valve+nexon = in cahoots
Its called April Fools.

they made it a aprils fool event but they still went through with it, it was a coincidence it just happen to be on aprils fool day, u know nexon they gotta make an event outta everything =.= it woulda been a christmas event if they had signed the partnership on christmas day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 am

BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:

valve+nexon = in cahoots
Its called April Fools.

they made it a aprils fool event but they still went through with it, it was a coincidence it just happen to be on aprils fool day, u know nexon they gotta make an event outta everything =.= it woulda been a christmas event if they had signed the partnership on christmas day
Its called April Fools. They gave you a real event, with fake partnership. lol.
Back to top Go down
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 am

Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
Abbx wrote:

valve+nexon = in cahoots
Its called April Fools.

Its called April Fools. They gave you a real event, with fake partnership. lol.

i give up trying to convince u lols idc anymore hahas it hurts to argue =( i know im rite but ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Alien Swarm, les go.

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:49 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Are we supposed to be able to understand ur alien language?

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:07 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Are we supposed to be able to understand ur alien language?

do they have alien translator software?

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
WHERE YA BE.
Back to top Go down
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
WHERE YA BE.
Not with us anymore.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:30 am

Guys? I think we're getting a little bit more active but lets still work on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So are we dead or something?   

Back to top Go down

So are we dead or something?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1