STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Me and TF2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 214
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Me and TF2   Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:00 am

Hey guys. Well. TF2 looks interesting and its downloading as I am typing this.

If you want to contact me via Steam: My Login is Dragonisiris Or Dragon-is-iris stuck into one(Sorry Abb, I meesed up @ )

I do have AOL. But I used my acual name: Max Malik. Yep thats me.

Hope to see you guys on soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Me and TF2   Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 pm

1+ dead puppy.

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Me and TF2   Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Yup. Trying to get Rad and Cj on there, with Cj always being busy and Rad not even answering me about getting on Skype >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Me and TF2   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 pm

DragonstarX wrote:
I do have AOL. But I used my acual name: Max Malik.
You have AOL, but not AOL instant messengar. If that's what you meant, names are glitched, u need a screenname for ezier contact.
SN:AznDudeIsOn

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Me and TF2   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Not coming to TF2. >_>...

And no there's not a good reason as to why not. I'm just not joining.
*Yes I know. It's free now.
*Yes I know. Everyone here plays it.
*Yes I know. It's probably fun.
*Yes I know. Any other persuasive tactic you have under your sleeve Abb.

I'm just not interested right now.

THIRDEDIT:

But, you can catch me on RF whenever you decide to join the party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Me and TF2   Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Not coming to TF2. >_>...

And no there's not a good reason as to why not. I'm just not joining.
*Yes I know. It's free now.
*Yes I know. Everyone here plays it.
*Yes I know. It's probably fun.
*Yes I know. Any other persuasive tactic you have under your sleeve Abb.

I'm just not interested right now.

THIRDEDIT:

But, you can catch me on RF whenever you decide to join the party.

"probably fun"? this game is 100000000x better than shitty money spending rf.

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Me and TF2   Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Not coming to TF2. >_>...

And no there's not a good reason as to why not. I'm just not joining.
*Yes I know. It's free now.
*Yes I know. Everyone here plays it.
*Yes I know. It's probably fun.
*Yes I know. Any other persuasive tactic you have under your sleeve Abb.

I'm just not interested right now.

THIRDEDIT:

But, you can catch me on RF whenever you decide to join the party.

"probably fun"? this game is 100000000x better than shitty money spending rf.
Eh. Theyre both good. Just TF2 doesn't require that much money spending. They cant really be compared though, but yeah TF2 deff is freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
avatar

Posts : 299
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 23
Location : In Your Post

PostSubject: Re: Me and TF2   Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Not coming to TF2. >_>...

And no there's not a good reason as to why not. I'm just not joining.
*Yes I know. It's free now.
*Yes I know. Everyone Most people here plays it.
*Yes I know. It's probably fun.
*Yes I know. Any other persuasive tactic you have under your sleeve Abb.

I'm just not interested right now.

THIRDEDIT:

But, you can catch me on RF whenever you decide to join the party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Me and TF2   

Back to top Go down
 
Me and TF2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: General-
Jump to: