STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Forum explosion...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPplayer76
Still Training
Still Training

PostSubject: Forum explosion...   Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Everybody seems to be going WAY more crazy then usual, I'm just going to assume that it's the continued timed carat garbage. Lately they have been pissing me off because they keep mentioning that "RF was so much better back in the day." It wasn't, there was still rage left and right. The whole stat thing WAS to a lesser extent back then simply because of the +5 max, but people did it anyway. It's true that newer scrolls are just plain better then older scrolls, but this should be expected; yet people are talking about it like it's destroying the game. I think the worst part of this is that seemingly EVERYONE of the frequent forumers are fixated on this lie, so when someone posts the contrary they swarm in and build off each other. Takusho in particular is pissing me off because he is making these posts that try to sound like he's so formal and educated on the matter when he clearly isn't.

It seems like the only thing that has over the years is that the community got worse (Which it was bad to begin with).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Forum explosion...   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:31 pm

I get your point.

But... as that was years ago, people tend to forget how things were and remember how things ARE.

Though I totally understand your point and to some extent, in accordance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: Forum explosion...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:31 am

I'll tell u what's up.
Timed items. Bunch of NOOBS AND IDIOTS get incited to "strike", complaining about every little fucking thing. In this strike they say they are not gonna buy astros/move to gem fighter.

Me n Abb took this opportunity to revamp the timed items issue. Labeba PMed abb to make one thread w/ intelligent ppl and have it stay away from trolls. She'll send it to developers, along with RFTF thread and Strike thread.

Abb made new thread callin in the smart ppl for suggestions and telling what Labeba said.
Some dumb guy and smart but biased girl come in and says this is fail and that not even the players would want to read this thread, we should make ONE letter.

So that dumb guy makes a letter, it isn't that good.
[CA]iSeph secretly already created a letter b4 any of this took place, whether he sent it, IDK. But it's pretty good, because he revealed it to the public.

I personally thought the community wasn't too bad before the Zens came.

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Forum explosion...   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:10 am

Seph did send it. He asked me to read it over before he did a few days before publicly revealing it.

As for that letter, its retarded. Im just letting it go because we seem to have already sent a lot of things to Nimonix. Lets just see what turns out to happen before proceeding further. I swear though. One more timed item update and I'm gonna go full force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum explosion...   

Back to top Go down

Forum explosion...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1