STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

just though i should show u all the car i a working on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: just though i should show u all the car i a working on   Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:31 am

I wont try to over run ur opion about bikes but thats me...i love old school cars...mostly muscle cars i love da sound they makeand when it comes to my car i am working on
i plan to refurbish the engine and the only thing that i am really payin for a engine parts since i plan to refurbish it with even more horsepower and I DO THE WORK MYSELF SOON AS I DO A LIL PATCH WORK ON THE TRANSMISSION IM DRIVING IT TO CDC(CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER) which is a trade school that sets up times where student from different schools comes and take a trade as class and we can bring our own projects and work on them with the school supplies i have everything i need at the CDC building to refurbish the car and make it better because when i had got the car it was a drag racing car that explains the wheels that i now have on it again paying more?...not at all all im paying for are parts... which i can get good shit for a nice price because i have connections. but when it comes to ur and ur love for bikes thats just u and ur opinion while i have mine that i love muscle cars u love the wind in ur face while i love the sound and its vicious sounding engine. True that it may drink a bit more gas than a bike so what...ill pay that extra for something that i love...now speed wise...and car or bike can be fast it depends on its make and what you put on it. Also the 72 Gtd Pontiac was known as a "Goat" mainly because of their power and their ability to stay with the upcoming care and tunned newer models and still can as of now..all it takes is a lil effort and ANY car can be fast to beat a bike...bikes have tons of torque so there acceleration is outstanding. But if u compare that to a zo6 corvette or Zr1 corvette which are muscle cars they can keep up with a bike with ease because of thier closely match torque and horsepower but has more horsepower...and that is all i have to say to u as of now boo so plz dont come to me trollin about such trivial things.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: just though i should show u all the car i a working on   Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:39 am

Muscle car's power dont mean shit when ur in a drift race, just cuz they got all that torque wont mean shit if u cant keep up ur constant spd in turns and angles. Yes I"ll admit muscle cars, have huge power.... GOING IN A STRAIGHT LINE LOL. To make it easier, muscle cars r like the str hoars of RF, just cuz u got all that str dont mean shit when u cant touch any1 with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOFimB7ZA

Motorcycle ez'd A DRIFTING CAR in a drift turn angle race =]

sure ur car might win going in a STRAIGHT LINE, but whos gonna have fun going in straight lines for 60 secs? O.O

AND to prove a point,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZdlxAt-jGw

muscle car vs some bikes, yes the muscle car won IN A STRAIGHT LINE AND with NOS ROFL AND THE CAR HAD A HEADSTART ROFL, now if u see the end, without NOS the muscle car got ez'D by the "black chimp" bike with equal start too =]

In all aspects, muscle cars handling will make them lose in a drift race, yes IN SOME aspects muscle cars are superior if u prefer the racing in a straight line, (NOS i hear is considered cheating or unskilled in racing) bikes will win, even with all that power

Im not trying to bash ur love of cars, instead I was trolling jackie and his azness idk where u get the idea I said cars are shit, I hate cars, but doesnt mean i think they're shit or bad, lrn2rd rite k thx, I hate cars not think they below quality kthx, cars r great to design and they're not shit I JUST HATE THEM, GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT

bottom line, if u took it the wrong way not my fault u read wrong, I think cars are nice, I still hate them, but Im not trolling ur shit, idk where u came up with that idea.

Its like the old saying Just becuz I said I dont like u doesnt mean I hate u =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: just though i should show u all the car i a working on   Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 am

BoOyo wrote:
on a side note, im actually a citizen of the US, took the test and ez'd it when I was 10, got anything else to say bout immigrants jackie? or did u forget this nation was built on immigrants hmms =]?
ABCs>FoBs, Nuff said.

BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: just though i should show u all the car i a working on   Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 pm

stop trollin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: just though i should show u all the car i a working on   Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 pm

mhm boo....i been done with this discussion...like i said bike have a lot of torque so thier acceleration is outstanding and in a drift race a bike easy a car? really? no shit a bike is small and can move around corners no prob while wit a car u gotta hit da breaks make ya tires lock up and drift around while keeping some speed and then has to speed up again but a bike and its torque in a drift thats no problem for a bike to win and im done with this discussion

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just though i should show u all the car i a working on   

Back to top Go down

just though i should show u all the car i a working on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2