STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hows School treating ya..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Hows School treating ya..   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:49 am

Yup...School...The Bitch..
every week get 2-3 stories to read...and test on them that same week...then match which i hate its fucking weird ya know...
o and then theres economics... FUCK DAT SHIT so much goddamn work essays projects and tons of work and its only half a semester than i take American government which i hear is x3 worse...but yea every-other class i have no problems

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:39 am

GazilleD wrote:
Yup...School...The Bitch..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ No scratch Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
avatar

Posts : 299
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 22
Location : In Your Post

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:28 am

what grade are you in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm

12th...

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled
avatar

Posts : 299
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 22
Location : In Your Post

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 pm

GazilleD wrote:
12th...
i'll eventually experience that. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:42 pm

MIBxLeader wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
12th...
i'll eventually experience that. Mad
hell i tell ya...

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 pm

GazilleD wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
12th...
i'll eventually experience that. Mad
hell i tell ya...
sounds like fun.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:26 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
12th...
i'll eventually experience that. Mad
hell i tell ya...
sounds like fun.

In real life Jackie make hell look like heaven.

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:55 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
12th...
i'll eventually experience that. Mad
hell i tell ya...
sounds like fun.

You'd be the one to say that lol.


And yeah - schools lame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
avatar

Posts : 577
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:58 am

ez work stop qq'in till u c college work, THATs when u get ppl to DO ur papers for u =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:58 pm

BoOyo wrote:
ez work stop qq'in till u c college work, THATs when u get ppl to DO ur papers for u =]
WDF IS QQ

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:39 pm

GazilleD wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
ez work stop qq'in till u c college work, THATs when u get ppl to DO ur papers for u =]
WDF IS QQ

new stupid crying face aka T.T

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
BoOyo wrote:
ez work stop qq'in till u c college work, THATs when u get ppl to DO ur papers for u =]
WDF IS QQ

new stupid crying face aka T.T
well fuck u boo i aint used 2 dis much dam work at once...

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
avatar

Posts : 577
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:31 am

o u r so screwed if u not used to dis much work in hs, consider urself fcked anally up the ass when ur in college
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 am

Okay...

He will have a "hard" time...
I think we all get it.
Is it really necessary to say he will be raped? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:03 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Okay...

He will have a "hard" time...
I think we all get it.
Is it really necessary to say he will be raped? scratch
eh and i was planning on taking it ez but dats a no...damn teachers swamping me...
and also i made dis trend so EVERYONE can share how school is treating them..

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 pm

So.. I guess for Boo, school is raping him.

Well school for me isn't necessarily hard whatsoever. I just get caught up in Facebook and RF that I do none of my work. I have 2 AP Classes. They have MINUSCULE homework assignments, but I still never do 'em. All I have to do every night is basically a couple hour's worth of reading, which isn't all that hard. Currently though.. I have to tackle Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities"; I'm not particularly fond of that. Then there is Chem.. which is all understanding concepts. And most of the concepts, if I give it a non-rushed, timely-managed approach are quite easy to comprehend. But yeah, School = EZ; Me = Un-studious.

*I'm trying to change... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
So.. I guess for Boo, school is raping him.

Well school for me isn't necessarily hard whatsoever. I just get caught up in Facebook and RF that I do none of my work. I have 2 AP Classes. They have MINUSCULE homework assignments, but I still never do 'em. All I have to do every night is basically a couple hour's worth of reading, which isn't all that hard. Currently though.. I have to tackle Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities"; I'm not particularly fond of that. Then there is Chem.. which is all understanding concepts. And most of the concepts, if I give it a non-rushed, timely-managed approach are quite easy to comprehend. But yeah, School = EZ; Me = Un-studious.

*I'm trying to change... study
lol it is ez i just dont do my homework...and forget some projects and i do my classwork and sleep in class Razz still pass i been doin dat sinc6th grade but that has 2 stop..

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
avatar

Posts : 577
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 am

nahs ppl do my work for me =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 am

GazilleD wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
So.. I guess for Boo, school is raping him.

Well school for me isn't necessarily hard whatsoever. I just get caught up in Facebook and RF that I do none of my work. I have 2 AP Classes. They have MINUSCULE homework assignments, but I still never do 'em. All I have to do every night is basically a couple hour's worth of reading, which isn't all that hard. Currently though.. I have to tackle Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities"; I'm not particularly fond of that. Then there is Chem.. which is all understanding concepts. And most of the concepts, if I give it a non-rushed, timely-managed approach are quite easy to comprehend. But yeah, School = EZ; Me = Un-studious.

*I'm trying to change... study
lol it is ez i just dont do my homework...and forget some projects and i do my classwork and sleep in class Razz still pass i been doin dat sinc6th grade but that has 2 stop..
indeed but i gotta do my projects :I dats like 50% of my grade for da term
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:08 pm

perp wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
So.. I guess for Boo, school is raping him.

Well school for me isn't necessarily hard whatsoever. I just get caught up in Facebook and RF that I do none of my work. I have 2 AP Classes. They have MINUSCULE homework assignments, but I still never do 'em. All I have to do every night is basically a couple hour's worth of reading, which isn't all that hard. Currently though.. I have to tackle Charles Dickens' "A Tale of Two Cities"; I'm not particularly fond of that. Then there is Chem.. which is all understanding concepts. And most of the concepts, if I give it a non-rushed, timely-managed approach are quite easy to comprehend. But yeah, School = EZ; Me = Un-studious.

*I'm trying to change... study
lol it is ez i just dont do my homework...and forget some projects and i do my classwork and sleep in class Razz still pass i been doin dat sinc6th grade but that has 2 stop..
indeed but i gotta do my projects :I dats like 50% of my grade for da term

is that the reason why you havnt been on so much lately?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am

These days I want weekends to end faster lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Abbx wrote:
These days I want weekends to end faster lol.
deez days i want weekdays to end faster :I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 pm

perp wrote:
Abbx wrote:
These days I want weekends to end faster lol.
deez days i want weekdays to end faster :I
Nowadays I want the weeks to end faster.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Abbx wrote:
These days I want weekends to end faster lol.

Wait... whaa?

Am I the only one who fails to see the logic behind this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hows School treating ya..   

Back to top Go down
 
Hows School treating ya..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» School punishment...
» Wanted: Old school termies
» FLEMING COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL TIP-OFFS 2011
» My interesting day at school..
» School is EXASPERATING me!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: Life-
Jump to: