STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

  Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:23 am

This update released:

Android
Magnetic exo for android
Guardian astro top and bottom
Every other android item (hair, eye, mouth, shoes, gloves) is carats
Android is 14.4k, not 15k
Android map released
THEY ADDED AN INVITE PLAYER FEATURE

And some nice events, like certain times of 2X EXP and Carat until January lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Abbx wrote:
This update released:

Android
Magnetic exo for android
Guardian astro top and bottom
Every other android item (hair, eye, mouth, shoes, gloves) is carats
Android is 14.4k, not 15k
Android map released
THEY ADDED AN INVITE PLAYER FEATURE

And some nice events, like certain times of 2X EXP and Carat until January lol

Now with this, I'm bought back. Getting Android once I get the internet situation fixed. Hallelujah.. they HOPEFULLY won't eff up the game anymore. I'm slowly starting to forget about.....*it which must not be named...*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 pm

WUT!???????!?!??!?!?!?!

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
This update released:

Android
Magnetic exo for android
Guardian astro top and bottom
Every other android item (hair, eye, mouth, shoes, gloves) is carats
Android is 14.4k, not 15k
Android map released
THEY ADDED AN INVITE PLAYER FEATURE

And some nice events, like certain times of 2X EXP and Carat until January lol

Now with this, I'm bought back. Getting Android once I get the internet situation fixed. Hallelujah.. they HOPEFULLY won't eff up the game anymore. I'm slowly starting to forget about.....*it which must not be named...*

The new OGP is better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
This update

The new OGP is better.

Why do u call it the NEW OGP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
This update

The new OGP is better.

Why do u call it the NEW OGP?

GM's may not make updates, but they make events. Since these newer GM's came, we've had a ton of great events. Also, something must of happened at OGP and/or Nimonix office because the updates are nowhere near as bad ast hey were back in the first 3 quarters of 2010.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
This update

The new OGP is better.

Why do u call it the NEW OGP?

GM's may not make updates, but they make events. Since these newer GM's came, we've had a ton of great events. Also, something must of happened at OGP and/or Nimonix office because the updates are nowhere near as bad ast hey were back in the first 3 quarters of 2010.

Oh. I guess. But I miss Over9K. Peace. Love. Forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
This update

The new OGP is better.

Why do u call it the NEW OGP?

GM's may not make updates, but they make events. Since these newer GM's came, we've had a ton of great events. Also, something must of happened at OGP and/or Nimonix office because the updates are nowhere near as bad ast hey were back in the first 3 quarters of 2010.

Oh. I guess. But I miss Over9K. Peace. Love. Forever.
Hes really not as good as you think. He still hangs out on OGP forums and hes on RF at least half of the time everyday. Im thinking he needs a job but what do I know. Argues with players and has hangovers sometimes lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:21 am

Lol @ Hangovers.

His name is still cool. Bahaha. I wonder if there is someone named Over9K in the system. I might steal it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!   

Back to top Go down
 
Holy shit, new OGP is awesome!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HOLY SHIT WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS EVERYONE?!?! WTF IS WRONG WITH UUU
» Why Zerg are awesome.
» WOW Sick shit
» awesome mod
» Forza 4 Demo = Awesome!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: