STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Addicted to this song

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Tell me what you guys think bout this song.
I love it.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:36 pm

Yea its hot. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:23 pm

im more into music like this and this is my fav atm

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:34 pm

This is better!

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 pm

lol i like that 1 too

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:13 pm

GazilleD wrote:
lol i like that 1 too
More azn than me.. I don't even listen to azn songs.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
lol i like that 1 too
More azn than me.. I don't even listen to azn songs.
so... but really jack techno?

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:28 pm

The only thing I find irritating about Techno music is.. I can only take SO much of the constant repeating things they do to the song. Like.. the voice in your song Azn. GAH!! It got ANNOYING...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
The only thing I find irritating about Techno music is.. I can only take SO much of the constant repeating things they do to the song. Like.. the voice in your song Azn. GAH!! It got ANNOYING...
Lol, I love it.
TREBLE TREBLE TA TA.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:55 am

ok uh forget what i said THIS SONG PWNT EVERY SONG U ALL PUT!


_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 am

Support__Tails wrote:
ok uh forget what i said THIS SONG PWNT EVERY SONG U ALL PUT!

LMFAOZ I AGREE AWESOMENESS! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmniBladerX
Newcomer
Newcomer
avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 pm




beat this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm mad i Listened to that South Park parody...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 21
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:57 am

jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:27 am

I love how red uses the avatar I gave him lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 am

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

About as safe as condoms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

About as safe as condoms.

so 99%?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

About as safe as condoms.

so 99%?

+ or -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:11 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

About as safe as condoms.

so 99%?

+ or -

99% of safety

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

About as safe as condoms.

so 99%?

+ or -

99% of safety

That.. or -99% of safety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:28 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

About as safe as condoms.

so 99%?

+ or -

99% of safety

That.. or -99% of safety.

:I are condom suppose to protect you with + safety or - you with safety cuz if it - you with safety i'll be sure shitload of us will have AIDS.

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

About as safe as condoms.

so 99%?

+ or -

99% of safety

That.. or -99% of safety.

:I are condom suppose to protect you with + safety or - you with safety cuz if it - you with safety i'll be sure shitload of us will have AIDS.

Or lots of babies. Which is kinda what's happening. What with the exponential growth of the human population and whatnot. Though I'm no expert... I do believe that condoms are one SHI---Y way to protect yourself from AIDS... There is more likely still going to be skin contact in the pubic area. And where there is skin contact, there is blisters *(eew?).. and possible fluid contact. But this has nothing to do with the topic.. sooo YEAH..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
jackie your gay, i just wanted to say that becuss i didnt post on the forums in a while.
I was wondering. How safe are those "serial" downloads in ur profile?

About as safe as condoms.

so 99%?

+ or -

99% of safety

That.. or -99% of safety.

:I are condom suppose to protect you with + safety or - you with safety cuz if it - you with safety i'll be sure shitload of us will have AIDS.

Or lots of babies. Which is kinda what's happening. What with the exponential growth of the human population and whatnot. Though I'm no expert... I do believe that condoms are one SHI---Y way to protect yourself from AIDS... There is more likely still going to be skin contact in the pubic area. And where there is skin contact, there is blisters *(eew?).. and possible fluid contact. But this has nothing to do with the topic.. sooo YEAH..

Well since what my Biology teacher told me we're an organism and our main reason we're here is to Populate and yeah Condom are kinda useless until some shithead says "YOU KNOW WHAT? IMA JUST WEAR 2 CONDOMS LOLOLOLOLOLOL" :I

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Bahaha... One of the few places in math where the numbers are just surreal. 2=0 when it comes to condoms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Addicted to this song   

Back to top Go down
 
Addicted to this song
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» need help writing a song
» did you know that there is a limbo song?
» What's your current song?
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!
» Gears of War Song/Music Video

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: Music-
Jump to: