STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 a lil funny story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: a lil funny story   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 pm

last night when i was done taking a shower im about to shave and whatnot im looking through the cabinet and everything looking for my du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things it wasnt till a few mins later i remember my good for nothing uncle came over.......this motherucker done stole my shit -.-

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:24 pm

GazilleD wrote:
last night when i was done taking a shower im about to shave and whatnot im looking through the cabinet and everything looking for my du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things it wasnt till a few mins later i remember my good for nothing uncle came over.......this motherucker done stole my shit -.-

what he stealed?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
i remember my good for nothing uncle came over.......this motherucker done stole my shit -.-

what he stealed?

Everything he couldn't find it seems. But I loled after I got to " I remember my good for nothing uncle came over... THIS MOTHERUCKER DONE STOLE MY ISH!!!! lool! Sorry to hear. But that's kinda funny xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
last night when i was done taking a shower im about to shave and whatnot im looking through the cabinet and everything looking for my du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things it wasnt till a few mins later i remember my good for nothing uncle came over.......this motherucker done stole my shit -.-

what he stealed?
du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:26 am

GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
last night when i was done taking a shower im about to shave and whatnot im looking through the cabinet and everything looking for my du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things it wasnt till a few mins later i remember my good for nothing uncle came over.......this motherucker done stole my shit -.-

what he stealed?
du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things

why does he even need those for? shaving his face or shaving his balls?

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:09 am

Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
last night when i was done taking a shower im about to shave and whatnot im looking through the cabinet and everything looking for my du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things it wasnt till a few mins later i remember my good for nothing uncle came over.......this motherucker done stole my shit -.-

what he stealed?
du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things

why does he even need those for? shaving his face or shaving his balls?
eh really know u would be the 1 to put shaving his balls wouldt u...

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm

I think if your balls get too hairy.. shaving should be necessary :X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:03 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
I think if your balls get too hairy.. shaving should be necessary :X
true but still...

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonstarX
Experienced
Experienced
avatar

Posts : 214
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 pm

I got a few funny stories on me. One is when I visited NYC for Winter

Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.

Anyway, I was visitng my old hotel. While I was there, I was washing up (You know the gist) when I stumbled upon a bottle with a sticky note on it.

Here is what it said: Try Me! It will make your dreams come true!

I looked inside and found Ecstasy..and next to where I found the bottle was bags of Cocaine, Heroin, and Pot.

I swear, the guy taht was before me was a Drug Dealer or somthing. I called the Room Security and apparently they almost labeld ME as a drug dealer.

And it doesent make things worse when you are trying to sleep, and the guy sitting next door to you is having a "Abusive" affair.

Note to self to actually get a good hotel whenever I visit NYC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:07 pm

GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
last night when i was done taking a shower im about to shave and whatnot im looking through the cabinet and everything looking for my du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things it wasnt till a few mins later i remember my good for nothing uncle came over.......this motherucker done stole my shit -.-

what he stealed?
du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things

why does he even need those for? shaving his face or shaving his balls?
eh really know u would be the 1 to put shaving his balls wouldt u...
LMFAOZ HES USING UR SHIT 2 SHAVE HIS BALLS XD!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:18 pm

perp wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
Support__Tails wrote:
GazilleD wrote:
last night when i was done taking a shower im about to shave and whatnot im looking through the cabinet and everything looking for my du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things it wasnt till a few mins later i remember my good for nothing uncle came over.......this motherucker done stole my shit -.-

what he stealed?
du-rag razors razor blades.... deodorant shaving creme and a few other things

why does he even need those for? shaving his face or shaving his balls?
eh really know u would be the 1 to put shaving his balls wouldt u...
LMFAOZ HES USING UR SHIT 2 SHAVE HIS BALLS XD!!!!!
yup good thing i replaced dat ship... silent

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 760
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 22
Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 am

DragonstarX wrote:
I got a few funny stories on me. One is when I visited NYC for Winter

Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.

Anyway, I was visitng my old hotel. While I was there, I was washing up (You know the gist) when I stumbled upon a bottle with a sticky note on it.

Here is what it said: Try Me! It will make your dreams come true!

I looked inside and found Ecstasy..and next to where I found the bottle was bags of Cocaine, Heroin, and Pot.

I swear, the guy taht was before me was a Drug Dealer or somthing. I called the Room Security and apparently they almost labeld ME as a drug dealer.

And it doesent make things worse when you are trying to sleep, and the guy sitting next door to you is having a "Abusive" affair.

Note to self to actually get a good hotel whenever I visit NYC.
woah thats weird and thanks for notifying that i tell dubcgoon to visit a hotel in NYC.He just loves to make cocaine into crack and is a heroin junkie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 am

DragonstarX wrote:
Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.
YOUR WEAK SAUCE.
I live in philly which is practically neighbhors to boston and NYC.
I don't think it gets cold enough!

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR
avatar

Posts : 762
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Spfld MA

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:
Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.
YOUR WEAK SAUCE.
I live in philly which is practically neighbhors to boston and NYC.
I don't think it gets cold enough!
well obviously u never been 2 maine in da winter :I
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 pm

perp wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:
Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.
YOUR WEAK SAUCE.
I live in philly which is practically neighbhors to boston and NYC.
I don't think it gets cold enough!
well obviously u never been 2 maine in da winter :I
WTH? dude maine is not a neighbhor lol
That's liek a 15 hour drive from where i live, more or less time.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:10 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:
Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.
YOUR WEAK SAUCE.
I live in philly which is practically neighbhors to boston and NYC.
I don't think it gets cold enough!
Philadelphia isnt even known for getting too cold. Whats with you lol. As long as the temperature is COLD, despite how cold, its cold. Thats a fact man. Whatever passes "cold" is probably gonna get dangerous or health affecting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag
avatar

Posts : 1457
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 22
Location : STaR's Space Ship

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:
Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.
YOUR WEAK SAUCE.
I live in philly which is practically neighbhors to boston and NYC.
I don't think it gets cold enough!
Philadelphia isnt even known for getting too cold. Whats with you lol. As long as the temperature is COLD, despite how cold, its cold. Thats a fact man. Whatever passes "cold" is probably gonna get dangerous or health affecting.

i hate you guys for having snow!

_________________
Respect it. Lock it. Love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:
Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.
YOUR WEAK SAUCE.
I live in philly which is practically neighbhors to boston and NYC.
I don't think it gets cold enough!
Philadelphia isnt even known for getting too cold. Whats with you lol. As long as the temperature is COLD, despite how cold, its cold. Thats a fact man. Whatever passes "cold" is probably gonna get dangerous or health affecting.
I've been in NYC new year's eve.. several times... it was the same cold as philyl lol.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 am

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
Abbx wrote:
AznDudeIsOn wrote:
DragonstarX wrote:
Now I have to tell you somthing. NEVER EVER EVER visit Boston or NYC during the Winter! Its one of those things that will freeze you despite the fact you look like a Snowman with Thermal Underwear. Yikes.
YOUR WEAK SAUCE.
I live in philly which is practically neighbhors to boston and NYC.
I don't think it gets cold enough!
Philadelphia isnt even known for getting too cold. Whats with you lol. As long as the temperature is COLD, despite how cold, its cold. Thats a fact man. Whatever passes "cold" is probably gonna get dangerous or health affecting.
I've been in NYC new year's eve.. several times... it was the same cold as philly lol.
I never said it wasn't o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:59 pm

where i lived for da first time eva it snowed 4 times and get this it usually snow every3-5 years...

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
avatar

Posts : 577
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:00 pm

solution: dont go to a cheap hotel obv =] problem fixed

theres actually alotta high end hotels in NYC with names I cant even pronounce oh theres a hilton hotel somewhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky
avatar

Posts : 98
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa, California

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:18 pm

You guys are crazy first off for just living on the east coast. Out in the west, I think 60 is cold. Like I will never be able to live anywhere that doesn't see sun 365 days of the year. This summer has been really cold though, its barely even made it to 80 santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:50 pm

RFskyflyhigh wrote:
You guys are crazy first off for just living on the east coast. Out in the west, I think 60 is cold. Like I will never be able to live anywhere that doesn't see sun 365 days of the year. This summer has been really cold though, its barely even made it to 80 santa
60 is the perfect temperature too me.
I think anything lower than 45 is cold but it's bearable.

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky
avatar

Posts : 98
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa, California

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 pm

You're crazy, anything under 70 is unacceptable. The 70s and 80s is where its at. 90s are alright if you're at the beach, but the beaches rarely get to the 90s. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:39 pm

shiiipppp for the past few weeks its been in the 90s here -.-

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: a lil funny story   

Back to top Go down
 
a lil funny story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FusionFall Network Story
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Random Funny Pictures
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Funny Fights Thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: Life-
Jump to: