STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OGP speaks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: OGP speaks.   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Hello Rumble Fighters!

There has been much speculation and rumors going around these so called “Internets” that we thought we’d just come out and say it -- OGPlanet is NOT closing down Rumble Fighter anytime soon, NOT losing our license to operate the game, NOT giving the game away to somebody else, and NOT taking away all your precious items. Rumble Fighter (and its awesome community!) is stronger than ever, and it’s here to stay, so don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.

Rest assured that we are working around the clock and closely with Nimonix, Rumble Fighter’s game developers, on bringing you a bunch of exciting new content updates in the next few months. After tying a few loose ends here and there, we should have the game updated very soon, so stand by for all the excitement!

The all new GUILD SYSTEM that you’ve all been waiting for is finally here, allowing you to band together with your friends, personalize your guild with emblems and unique names, fight against other guilds on a competitive Guild Ladder, and more! Yes, we know it is long overdue, and so we are trying to get to you as quickly as we can.

We also have an all new Adventure mode map on the way, along with cool new items, outfits, ExoCores and Scrolls!

We will also be running some more GM-themed Throwdown events where you can battle for your chance to win some really cool prizes, and we’ll also have many, many contests and giveaways over the next few weeks. Stay tuned on Facebook and Twitter to find out more.

See you in the arena!

Sincerely,

The OGPlanet Team

------------------

But, 010 said guilds are not this update. lol. Meaning I'll obviously make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: OGP speaks.   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm

WHAT LIESSS!!!!

goldeos
Almost Pro
Almost Pro

PostSubject: Re: OGP speaks.   Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:47 am

if wats og said above its true, will we become active again? n HI from VN Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: OGP speaks.   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Abbx wrote:
Hello Rumble Fighters!

"Rumble Fighter (and its awesome community!) is stronger than ever"

"new content updates in the next few months. = updated very soon, "

"so stand by for all the excitement!"

The all new GUILD SYSTEM is finally here, Yes, we know it is long overdue, and so we are trying to get to you as quickly as we can."

"all new Adventure mode map on the way, along with cool new items, outfits, ExoCores and Scrolls!"

"We will also be running some more stupid events to keep you entertained while we screw you over with the Guild System for another year."

Rant time.

The first quoted paragraph, I shortened it to what was the MOST ridiculous line in the whole post! "AWESOME COMMUNITY"? Are you serious?! These guys are oblivious.

Again.. with the definition of "soon". This time it equals : "Next Few Months". Which in OGPlanet Dictionary, "Next Few Months" = "6 Months Later".

"Stand By for all the Excitement.."- Your community isn't excited, quit the crap and open up your eyes. Stop feeding us these stupid events, crappy prizes AND FREAKING DO SOMETHING WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

Oh.. Here is the irony: "Guild System is Finally Here"; "It's Long Overdue"; And then 010 comes out and says: "May not be this update.. but later ones.." ARE YOU SERIOUS?! CAN U GUYS DO ANYTHING RIGHT? "Quickly as we can"- You took three years.. HOW QUICKLY CAN YOU BE GOING?

I thought it was funny how they put scrolls on the list of new upcoming items. When we all know the chances of us getting a scroll release in the near future just dwindled after Cold Blood came out. They are out of Astro items, Either they make Carat scrolls, astros, or they don't release any scrolls period.

lol... I fixed that last sentence: "We will also be running some more stupid events to keep you entertained while we screw you over with the Guild System for another year."

All in all, they haven't changed, And I'm still playing Zone4, Grand Chase, and pretty soon about to finalize my installation of Pangya!

Last edited by bibimamakei on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: OGP speaks.   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 pm

I agreed with your rant but I died inside when I read you actually play 4Zone. You just spam the same buttons and the auto-target feature pisses me off lol.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: OGP speaks.   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Abbx wrote:
I agreed with your rant but I died inside when I read you actually play 4Zone. You just spam the same buttons and the auto-target feature pisses me off lol.

Lol yes! I hate it too! But it's alot more exciting that RF.. I guess I just like staring at my black character. I'm waiting for Muay Thai to come out. The game actually sucks. I just don't feel like even looking at RF. lol. Pangya will replace Zone4 once I decide to finally install it. It's DLed and everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: OGP speaks.   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:35 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

Lol yes! I hate it too! But it's alot more exciting that RF.. I guess I just like staring at my black character. I'm waiting for Muay Thai to come out. The game actually sucks. I just don't feel like even looking at RF. lol. Pangya will replace Zone4 once I decide to finally install it. It's DLed and everything.
No. You wont stay on Pangya. I know that for sure. You wont have patience for how long the games take, and how laggy it makes your computer (outside the game). Theres too many glitches/dc's too.

Whats wrong with RF? Dont blame the great game for OGP's fail.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: OGP speaks.   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

No. You wont stay on Pangya. I know that for sure. You wont have patience for how long the games take, and how laggy it makes your computer (outside the game). Theres too many glitches/dc's too.

Whats wrong with RF? Dont blame the great game for OGP's fail.

Takes too long. Well RF is boring. Gets tiring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OGP speaks.   

Back to top Go down

OGP speaks.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1