STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Im going to Israel tomorrow evening until August 14th, so I'll be gone for a while. RF Anniversary is coming up soon so I might miss guilds. lol. If that happens, Jackies got it covered.

I got a brand new laptop today though, so I'll still keep in touch daily! I just cant go on RF because you know that its only playable in North America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 am

That's Sexy. Bring RadMad a souvenir
I will give you a shipping Address later.

OH SNAP! Take pictures dude!~

AND I get there I think at like evening. Maybe we'll be at Airport together <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion
avatar

Posts : 577
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 am

well technically I was able to log on to RF with hotspot shield when I was vacationing in China 2 yrs ago and bought DM while in china back then when DM was glitched xD, just download hotspot shield and ur good abb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 am

bibimamakei wrote:
That's Sexy. Bring RadMad a souvenir
I will give you a shipping Address later.

OH SNAP! Take pictures dude!~

AND I get there I think at like evening. Maybe we'll be at Airport together <3

I dont think I'll be shipping anything lol.

Yeah I'm probably gonna take a lot of pictures. I have my laptop so I could keep refilling the camera lol.

I highly doubt we'd meet in between thousands of people lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood
avatar

Posts : 934
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2008-11-08
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:59 am

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
That's Sexy. Bring RadMad a souvenir
I will give you a shipping Address later.

OH SNAP! Take pictures dude!~

AND I get there I think at like evening. Maybe we'll be at Airport together <3

I dont think I'll be shipping anything lol.

Yeah I'm probably gonna take a lot of pictures. I have my laptop so I could keep refilling the camera lol.

I highly doubt we'd meet in between thousands of people lol.

If I knew what you looked like, what you were wearing, who you were with, I bet I could Wink Plus, you would be in the general Area where You are suppose to be at the time of boarding the flight.

COME ON!! JUST A HAT!! Or some type of accessory indigenous to Israel! I would love a Hat. Fedora would be cool =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFskyflyhigh
STaR In The Sky
STaR In The Sky
avatar

Posts : 98
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 24
Location : Santa Rosa, California

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm

I just got back from Sweden yesterday!
Have fun over there abbz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrClievile
Amateur
Amateur
avatar

Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-09-08
Location : Doing Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Im still confused why you guys play this game inspite of the horrible lag?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns
avatar

Posts : 1163
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Houstatlantavegas

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm

MrClievile wrote:
Im still confused why you guys play this game inspite of the horrible lag?
THATS JUST U

_________________
AznSTaRIsOn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR
avatar

Posts : 2910
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Well I'm there. I definitely dont have much time to get on these laptops lol. Its nice so far though. Met some of the family tonight. More tomorrow along with going out. Its gonna be a busy couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR
avatar

Posts : 693
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : In ya Girl's Vagina

PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Abbx wrote:
Well I'm there. I definitely dont have much time to get on these laptops lol. Its nice so far though. Met some of the family tonight. More tomorrow along with going out. Its gonna be a busy couple weeks.
lol have fun

_________________
nigga moment+nigga synthesis=COMPLETE DISASTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)   

Back to top Go down
 
Seeya later, guys! (Kinda)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Rate these guys
» Well guys this is it
» Sorry, guys!
» Hi guys. Steve here.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Other :: Life-
Jump to: