STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled

PostSubject: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 pm

This Is getting to annoying, so therefore im tryna do this with Ophcrack if anyone got any ideas Share them if not Have a nice Day because i got 301 astros for nothing
BS.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil afro Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 am

Do some commands to change user's password. It's actually quite simple. I just don't remember how this dude did it like 3 days ago. He got to the point where he could change the password by a simple "CMD" run. It's pretty sweet. Google it. I think it went like "network user ,..." etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Do some commands to change user's password. It's actually quite simple. I just don't remember how this dude did it like 3 days ago. He got to the point where he could change the password by a simple "CMD" run. It's pretty sweet. Google it. I think it went like "network user ,..." etc.

Umm thanks for that but i alredy know and guest user cannot use that.
So what you're talking about is, net user (username) *
And there so much more but guest user are very restricted so they cant do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:38 pm

MIBxLeader wrote:
i got 301 astros for nothing
I don't mind lightening the load off of your hands..

Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 pm

AznDudeIsOn wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
i got 301 astros for nothing
I don't mind lightening the load off of your hands..

ya since hg-a1 is out and jackie got like 37k he would trade hg-a1 for something?

Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 pm

well i got bunch of girls stuff that i dont necessary need so im good with that. but if someone can at least find a software that i can use to know the admin i will really appreciate them.
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 pm

I still pretty much don't understand how your situation has come to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:06 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
What is it that you want to know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 am

MIBxLeader wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

How are you only able to access a guest's account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 am

bibimamakei wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Lol thats not the problem. the problem is that, i cant not execute the hackshield with a guest account. Now what i want is to know the administrator password so that i can be running the RumbleFighter as Administrator. I havent been able to play since the installed that stupid hackshield.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 am

MIBxLeader wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Lol thats not the problem. the problem is that, i cant not execute the hackshield with a guest account. Now what i want is to know the administrator password so that i can be running the RumbleFighter as Administrator. I havent been able to play since the installed that stupid hackshield.

Sleep

Well see what my point is: If you can access administrator account, then problem is solved. So that's why I'm curious as to WHY you can't access administrator's account. If you want a private User, then use Administrator's account to make a new User with administrative powers.

Now that i re-read your post lemme ask a different way: WHY don't you know the password to a computer that you use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:11 am

Apparently from what tails just told me, this is a school owned computer/laptop that his dad uses. No shit you dont know the admin password. Nothing you can do about that. Why would you try to play RF on a school pc lmao...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 pm

OH WOOOOW... trying to play on a school laptop LOLOLOLOLOL FAIL EPIC FAIL.......

dude dont even try the shit from the skool sux, the ONLY other way to now the admin pass is if ur a TA/Teacher's aid, I knew da pass to all the comps at skool becuz of that, hint once ur a TA and know the pass to one comp ITS THE SAME FOR ALL OF EM LOLOLOLOL, the pass is pretty ez though usually its something like delldistrcit09 or some shet but they change it every yr sooo idk wut district or w/e ur skool pass is, they may do it different from ours. And yahs ur better off not trying to play RF on a skool laptop becuz they gonna just erase it anyways, skools all over the nation had a no tolerance for dl games on skool comps and wiped em all or blocked em with some skool network that blocks social communication sites like Facebook or myspace as well as games i:e rumble fighter etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STaRxRedFlamer504
Flame Of STaR
Flame Of STaR

Location : In Sam's Closet Choking AbrahomX while Stabbing him deadly,New Orleans Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Abbx wrote:
Apparently from what tails just told me, this is a school owned computer/laptop that his dad uses. No shit you dont know the admin password. Nothing you can do about that. Why would you try to play RF on a school pc lmao...
i played rf on a school pc and i wasnt on admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ired504.co.nr/
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

STaRxRedFlamer504 wrote:
Abbx wrote:
i played rf on a school pc and i wasnt on admin.

i tried that but! since i found out how dangerous a school pc is... i wouldnt even play a game that requires passwords...

Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:44 pm

None of you guys understand my situation here. Everything was working untill the hackshield was installed to RF. Then administrator need to execute it. My pops tells me that Administrator is for "adult". My Dad is a computer teacher so he says that too much virus will be able to get in our"his" system.

Now He doesnt want to tell me the pass because i do not know why.
But the help that i need from you is if you guys can help me get the RF to work.

cheers Thanks Alot! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Quite Frankly trying to outpro OGP by means of bypassing their Hackshiled isn't the best idea. But Idk how to help. You are in one tough situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 pm

MIBxLeader wrote:
None of you guys understand my situation here. Everything was working untill the hackshield was installed to RF. Then administrator need to execute it. My pops tells me that Administrator is for "adult". My Dad is a computer teacher so he says that too much virus will be able to get in our"his" system.

But the help that i need from you is if you guys can help me get the RF to work.

Admin is for adult? lol im 15 and i have a admin acc.... since this is my pc. yeah

Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 pm

support_tails wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:

Admin is for adult? lol im 15 and i have a admin acc.... since this is my pc. yeah
I do not know what the problem is but I will try to make him log in his account so that a new admin account can be created.
because i created a batch file and put it in the startup Files so when he logs in it creates and then i will be good. and he doesnt get on this PC that much anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:08 pm

MIBxLeader wrote:

Are you opening RF via the OGP Launcher?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Regi
Very Skilled
Very Skilled

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Abbx wrote:
MIBxLeader wrote:

Are you opening RF via the OGP Launcher?
Yep, Would You Like Me To Video Record It For You?
With My Camstudio?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoOyo
Rumble Fighter Champion
Rumble Fighter Champion

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:47 pm

hmmms ummms idk....., heres a suggestion, stop being cheap and buy a laptop of your own instead of using a "school" laptop LOLOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AznDudeIsOn
STaR Of Azns
STaR Of Azns

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:15 pm

MIBxLeader wrote:

I always understood. But As I said, unless your dad is like really pro, there should be an ez bypass.

bibimamakei wrote:
Quite Frankly trying to outpro OGP by means of bypassing their Hackshiled isn't the best idea. But Idk how to help. You are in one tough situation.
Learn 2 read.

BoOyo wrote:
hmmms ummms idk....., heres a suggestion, stop being cheap and buy a laptop of your own instead of using a "school" laptop LOLOL
why would u believe abbx? lol

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Oh sah sah, I readz very well sah. What haz I read wrongly sah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 pm

admin means adult wdf admin means the primary user and the once who knows about it

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!   

Back to top Go down

You Know What Fck It. Im hacking MY OWN COMPUTER!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STaR Guild :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble Fighter General-
Jump to: