STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Gem Fighter Season 4!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Its coming, but I dont have anything on it yet. Just wanted to let you guys know something huge is gonna hit the Gem Fighter World, because this update is taking them 2+ months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rfstar.forumotion.com
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Abbx wrote:
Its coming, but I dont have anything on it yet. Just wanted to let you guys know something huge is gonna hit the Gem Fighter World, because this update is taking them 2+ months.

they may add some of the things getamped2 have lol

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 pm

support_tails wrote:
Abbx wrote:

they may add some of the things getamped2 have lol
NANIE!??!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 pm

And look at us.. SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY entering Season 2..[Can't even say that.. I mean.. we kinda like Season 1, 2, 3 all together. We missing stuff from every season yet we have stuff from every season.)

Hmm.. Curious as to what more they could add into RF that would blow our mindz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:52 pm

bibimamakei wrote:
And look at us.. SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY entering Season 2..[Can't even say that.. I mean.. we kinda like Season 1, 2, 3 all together. We missing stuff from every season yet we have stuff from every season.)

Slowly entering Season 2? Sir we're way past season 2. As soon as guilds come out, I could consider us season 3.2 even. We're like 2.9 right now.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Slowly entering Season 2? Sir we're way past season 2. As soon as guilds come out, I could consider us season 3.2 even. We're like 2.9 right now.
i wonder y they are keeping us behind so far but Ntreev Almost has us caught on on GC wit the Koreans....and abb wth is up wit my tite"Fighting Master"

Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

i wonder y they are keeping us behind so far but Ntreev Almost has us caught on on GC wit the Koreans....and abb wth is up wit my tite"Fighting Master"
It changes every 20 posts. You never asked me for your own lol.
Back to top Go down
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 am

Abbx wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

It changes every 20 posts. You never asked me for your own lol.
well dam put The Random STaR xD

bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 am

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Debatable considering we don't have at least a Scroll or Exo or two from Season 1. Can't complete a season unless you have.. well.. completed it. My FAVORITE case in point - Dark Haze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:52 am

bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

Debatable considering we don't have at least a Scroll or Exo or two from Season 1. Can't complete a season unless you have.. well.. completed it. My FAVORITE case in point - Dark Haze.

How the hell would we lag behind because were missng 2-3 early things? Plus I dont think that scrolls ever coming out. It comes out through events. The only other exocores that we definitely should have right now is Fan of Sakura and a couple others.
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:

How the hell would we lag behind because were missng 2-3 early things? Plus I dont think that scrolls ever coming out. It comes out through events. The only other exocores that we definitely should have right now is Fan of Sakura and a couple others.

Lol I completely forgot that Fan of Sakura even existed. I hate how they are neglecting older stuff to release new crap. Fan of Sakura was one of my personal Favorite Elementalist exos. That plus that Rock Transformation. WE MUST HAVE THOSE.

But I see your point.. and raise you.. Season...1.999.
Well.. just for that.. (not releasing Dark Haze) I quitz RF. Grand Chase <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abbx
Head Of STaR
Head Of STaR

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm

I vdont see whats so good about Dark Haze anyway. I completely forgot about it and dont even care for it lol. Same goes for everyone else.

And uh, dude. They hit season 3 once they got zombie mode. They only had 2 boss modes at the time too, so...I really dont see how we're far behind. We're like, right at season 3 minus guilds and a couple exocores, but they dont matter. Im telling you. Its like 2.9
Back to top Go down
bibimamakei
In A Sentimental Mood
In A Sentimental Mood

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Okey dokey aritchokey. U winz I lozes.

that is..
IF I get Fan of Sakura. Havent bought astros since Rage came out lol. Next time I plan on buying astros would be Fan of Sakura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gem Fighter Season 4!   

Back to top Go down

Gem Fighter Season 4!
Page 1 of 1