STaR Guild

The official forum boards for the Rumble Fighter Guild, STaR

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Enough of the Astro Shit...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the Astro Shit...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Lost saga is meh. I would probably play it if the heroes didn't cost like 300 each.

WHOA.. OH SUCK THAT ISH! I gotta pay 20 BUCKS JUST TO BUY A HERO!?!? Scrreewwwww thattt issshhh~~~~!~!~!~ But it looked like a fun game Mad

wow... in GC u can just unlock em with ingame money or real money and each char cost like 8$ each and some cost 5$, job advance prices is depend tho 2nd job is like 5$ but its best to use ingame money cuz its easy 3rd job is like 7$ its kinda hard to do it cuz u need to win 50 pvp for 4th job is like 8$ & 11$ BE SURE TO DO IT USING REAL MONEY ITS GOT LIKE 3 PARTS! AND THEIR LONG AS FUCK.
yup but i hack now so ITS EZ
tsk sir just tsk *rubs off finger* ur a shame lolz jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the Astro Shit...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:20 am

perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:
Lost saga is meh. I would probably play it if the heroes didn't cost like 300 each.

WHOA.. OH SUCK THAT ISH! I gotta pay 20 BUCKS JUST TO BUY A HERO!?!? Scrreewwwww thattt issshhh~~~~!~!~!~ But it looked like a fun game Mad

wow... in GC u can just unlock em with ingame money or real money and each char cost like 8$ each and some cost 5$, job advance prices is depend tho 2nd job is like 5$ but its best to use ingame money cuz its easy 3rd job is like 7$ its kinda hard to do it cuz u need to win 50 pvp for 4th job is like 8$ & 11$ BE SURE TO DO IT USING REAL MONEY ITS GOT LIKE 3 PARTS! AND THEIR LONG AS FUCK.
HUSH FOOL I GOT MY RONAN TO LVL 55 WITOUT HAX TYVM I JUST USED THE HAX SO I CAN LVL MY ARME AND AMY SO I CAN GET THE REST OF THE 4TH JOBS WHICH I FINISHED IN A DAY... I PITY U FOOL!

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the Astro Shit...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:33 am

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

HUSH FOOL I GOT MY RONAN TO LVL 55 WITOUT HAX TYVM I JUST USED THE HAX SO I CAN LVL MY ARME AND AMY SO I CAN GET THE REST OF THE 4TH JOBS WHICH I FINISHED IN A DAY... I PITY U FOOL!
i pity u u just dont have enuff determination or skill 2 get arme and amy to lvl either.... tsk sir just tsk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Support__Tails
STaRs Punching Bag
STaRs Punching Bag

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the Astro Shit...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:40 am

perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

i pity u u just dont have enuff determination or skill 2 get arme and amy to lvl either.... tsk sir just tsk

perp i hackd with yos i was trying to get my elesis to lvl 40 quicker in the old days

GazilleD
The Random STaR
The Random STaR

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the Astro Shit...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 pm

perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

fool wit season 3 u lvl hella quick it was the 15 runs at upper floor thats long... dont play me fool u aint got not 1 4th

perp
Perple Ninja STaR
Perple Ninja STaR

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the Astro Shit...   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:29 pm

xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
perp wrote:
xdubcgoonpwnsu wrote:
support_tails wrote:
bibimamakei wrote:
Abbx wrote:

fool wit season 3 u lvl hella quick it was the 15 runs at upper floor thats long... dont play me fool u aint got not 1 4th
idc i barely play GC anymo anyway lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enough of the Astro Shit...   

Back to top Go down

Enough of the Astro Shit...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2